• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

estrogen conversion?

I have read about estro rebound, but dont know enough on the topic to elaborate.
Christian would be the man to talk to, but he rarely posts here anymore.

My libido is fine, its always been high.

I also agree on the point about low test, with higher dosages on other compounds.

What you need to realise is though, this forum is very much a noob forum when it comes to gear. Guys want to run an oral only cycle, or get their toes wet with their first test cycle, which is the best way to get started.

The best information IMO to provide is the basic information for them to carry out their cycles as easily and safely as possible, keeping in mind they wont have access to many compounds, even if what they are getting is any more than olive oil.

What Im trying to say is we should cover the basics and cover them well.
Whilst mast is very good for lowering e2 when on cycle, IMO, its useless for a beginner.

Masteron is also very expensive lol
In Anabolics by William Llewellyn, he actually recommends a dbol only cycle for the beginner lol and generally his research shows that other steroids were created to be better than testosterone, more anabolic with less sides. Although lately it seems to be going the other way again with the newer oral "prohormones" (designer steroids)

100mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks will yield better results than 500mg of test prop a week (700mg vs 500mg) and you will get less side effects and less suppression of the HPTA. Effects of methandienone on the performance ... [Clin Sci (Lond). 1981] - PubMed - NCBI

676px-Steroidogenesis.svg.png

Nolva played hell on my libido and I know other AIs do as well (which is partly why I recommend masteron as well as other reasons) but I have no idea about adex

Sticky did you notice a difference between HRT & HRT + adex?

Hold up one sec....you have taken steroids? WTF.....lolololololol......isthisreallife?

R u the dbol only dude from ages ago??? :p

Here's another thing as well:
You shouldn't have to run AIs throughout the cycle, if you do imo you're running the wrong compounds at the wrong dosages.
Instead of running 500/250 test/dbol a week and getting horrible sides and having to run AIs through the cycle you can simply use better hormones. For example 150/300/250 test/equi/tbol - you won't get any sides at all, the gains will be a better quality, you will look harder, no bloat and you're running LESS androgens per week.
Another good one is that 50/50/50 prop/tren/mast blend you see knocking about, 1ml 3x a week will give less sides than the traditional cycle, better gains, you will look better and harder and is less androgens than test + dbol (considering masteron won't give you "gains" as such

If you need "support" on cycle, you're doing it wrong

Hold up one sec....you have taken steroids? WTF.....lolololololol......isthisreallife?

I've taken dianabol and anadrol when I was preparing for a cycling event (inb4 cheater). I wasn't lifting at the time

No1 should be doing an oral only cycle full-stop...if its there 1st cycle or 10th....taking a dbol only cycle will not give you better results than a test only cycle....full stop...this is retarded...

No1 should be doing an oral only cycle full-stop...if its there 1st cycle or 10th....taking a dbol only cycle will not give you better results than a test only cycle....full stop...this is retarded...

Why would I run testosterone for cycling? You're the one who should stop, you know nothing about cycling. Oral only cycles are very common among athletes because:

They are out the system in next to no time
They can be low dosed along with nolva to pass drug tests while staying anabolic
Increase work capacity tenfold
Won't give you many gains at a low dose(useful for cycling)
Doesn't shut you down, only suppresses

Straight from William LLewellyn's Anabolic's book:

Single Agent Cycles
Products:
100 tablets 5 mg Methandrostenolone (Dianabol )
All Weeks:
Liver Support: Liver Stabil, Liv-52, or Essentiale Forte (label recommended dosage).
Cholesterol Support: Lipid Stabil (3 caps/day) and Fish Oil (4 g/day).
Estrogen Support: tamoxifen (10-20 mg/day).
Comments:
This is a very common first cycle for building muscle mass, and utilizes a single standard bottle of methandrostenolone . This cycle is likely to produce very noticeable muscle growth in a first-time steroid user, often in excess of 8-10lbs of weight gain. This is usually not accompanied by significant visible side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention. Although this is considered a beginner's cycle, methandrostenolone is a c-17 alpha alkylated oral steroid, and presents significant cardiovascular and liver toxicity. The repeated use of such drugs should be limited.

Week 1: 10 mg/day
Week 2: 10 mg/day
Week 3: 15 mg/day
Week 4: 15 mg/day
Week 5: 20 mg/day

ntyGx.png

Last edited:
Why would I run testosterone for cycling? You're the one who should stop, you know nothing about cycling. Oral only cycles are very common among athletes because:

They are out the system in next to no time
They can be low dosed along with nolva to pass drug tests while staying anabolic
Increase work capacity tenfold
Won't give you many gains at a low dose(useful for cycling)
Doesn't shut you down, only suppresses

Im talking in general terms...not cycling...

Im talking in general terms...not cycling...

I ran them for cycling, so whether or not that's bad for bodybuilding is irrelevant. Besides, 100mg a day of dbol will give you great gains and little sides. That's 700mg of anabolics a week, it will give you great gains lol
Adding testosterone into a cycle doesn't magically make it better... it's yet another compound, more risk of side effects etc. You get better gains if you add it because you're pushing in more MGs a week. As I keep saying, its dosages that matter. 700mg a week of any steroid will give great gains compared to natural, even anavar

Another oral only cycle:
http://i.imgur.com/xfzYE.png

ONI what were your results ? Going by you sig your light (skinny ) for your height did you gain any size at all ?

ONI what were your results ? Going by you sig your light (skinny ) for your height did you gain any size at all ?

My "results" were about 5lb of mass
Again, I didn't do it for bodybuilding purposes. I did not eat to gain weight either. It was as a prep for cycling competition.

While natural I was lifting 3x a week and cycling 2x a week.
When I started using I cut out lifting (for fear of tendon injuries) and my protocol changed to:

Monday:
Cycling, 30 miles a day split into two 15 mile cycles
Hill sprints (on foot)

Tuesday:
30 miles in two

Wedneday:
Cycling 30 miles in two
Cycling hill work, steady pace followed by sprinting on the bike

Thursday:
cycling 30 miles in two
bodyweight circuit

Friday:
cycling 30 miles in two
cycling full pace sprinting
bodyweight plyo

Saturday:
rest

Sunday:
Light 5 miles cycling

My work capacity was amazing, I didn't manage to reach the maximum amount of work I could do and was limited by free time. This was with 40mg of dianabol for 6 weeks and I also did 50mg of anadrol on top of that for the first two

isn't libido more to do with DHT levels than Test?

I think it's more complicated than that
Nandrolone doesn't convert to DHT but when combined with test often makes your dick soft
on it's own, your fine for some reason lol
At a guess it's most likely a ratio of all your different hormones

Is this real life?

Effects of methandienone on the performance ... [Clin Sci (Lond). 1981] - PubMed - NCBI
Several studies done at 100mg a day for 6 weeks showed no adverse effects
There was a study done before this one as well by the same people in the same year but I can't find it :(
In that study Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain)

let me guess u ran no arimidex with this at that dosage?

/doublefacepalm.jpg

I didn't take that dose and taking arimidex would be pointless anyway