• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

estrogen conversion?

Effects of methandienone on the performance ... [Clin Sci (Lond). 1981] - PubMed - NCBI
Several studies done at 100mg a day for 6 weeks showed no adverse effects
There was a study done before this one as well by the same people in the same year but I can't find it :(
In that study Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain)

I didn't take that dose and taking arimidex would be pointless anyway

Pros
1.used a decent level of the drug
2. duration was similar to that used in real life

Cons
1. study 1981
2. how were adverse effects monitored? Self reported?
3. 7 weight training males. (who seasoned weight lifter is going to winge they are getting 100mg dbol day)

;Thats like a bodybuilder going to the dr and being asked if the 200mg tren they are taking daily has caused any effects. NO will be the answer.

Pros

Cons
1. study 1981
3. 7 weight training males. (who seasoned weight lifter is going to winge they are getting 100mg dbol day)

;Thats like a bodybuilder going to the dr and being asked if the 200mg tren they are taking daily has caused any effects. NO will be the answer.

lol ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Pros

Cons
1. study 1981

So... I don't see what the point is here
Would you rather the study be done on untrained subjects who did leg extensions? lol
I've never even seen anything that suggested 100mg of dbol a day causes adverse effects. Plus there are loads of liver support drugs, the people involved in the study would have noticed if anything bad happened.
6-8 weeks of dbol won't cause liver damage, no way at all. It's hepatoxic yes but not worse than drinking, not by a long shot and 6 weeks? 6 years yes but not 6 weeks.

Going back to the original point, 100mg a day for 6 weeks will give little sides

Pros

Cons
1. study 1981

Did you read the ending (I just got the abstract):

The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.

What is not normal muscle :D

So... I don't see what the point is here
Would you rather the study be done on untrained subjects who did leg extensions? lol
I've never even seen anything that suggested 100mg of dbol a day causes adverse effects. Plus there are loads of liver support drugs, the people involved in the study would have noticed if anything bad happened.
6-8 weeks of dbol won't cause liver damage, no way at all. It's hepatoxic yes but not worse than drinking, not by a long shot and 6 weeks? 6 years yes but not 6 weeks.

Going back to the original point, 100mg a day for 6 weeks will give little sides

No im saying its about as reliable as me believing a 200kg women only eats 1300kcal daily because thats all she reported in her food journal.

Critical thinking caps on people.

No im saying its about as reliable as me believing a 200kg women only eats 1300kcal daily because thats all she reported in her food journal.

Critical thinking caps on people.

Well it's all I have on the subject + people on forums having run dosages like that and not having serious side effects

I know it's not much but it's more than the otherwise

My first cycle a few yrs ago was dbol only. I pyrimided up to 40mg per day for 6 weeks which was recomended to me by an oldschool bodybuilder who I believed cos hed been juicing since the 80's.. Wen I finished I couldnt get a hard on for 2 weeks and I was depressed for 3 weeks. Wat an idiot I am for it. Imo wondering if i was ever gona b able to get a hardon again for 2 weeks is the worst side affect I hav ever experienced. When I read u say 100mg dbol only no sides?? Ill tell u as a fact I kno thats bs broseff