• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

Excellent points to that journalist for writing an article about nothing...

"Sports and exercise physician Peter Larkins agreed if people were prepared to look for a legal additive, then it followed that they were susceptible to taking illegal supplements. ''It's a similar thing to the drug world - people start with something low and then move on to something stronger,'' he said.

But measuring uptake was difficult.

''If you go to a gym, the majority of people in a weightlifting or body building program will be taking supplements, but at an under-16 hockey championship it certainly won't be the majority.''

So... People on a weightlifting or bodybuilding program are more likely to dope than under 16s hockey players... who would have thought?

This doesn't show in any way that one 'leads' to the other, it simply says that those who dope are likely to take legal supplements as well... poor, poor journalism, as usual these days.

NFT, clearly you just don't understand how it all works..

If I walk into my kid's primary school and ask how many of them use PEDs, clearly none of them will be on PEDs because they are only kids .. therefore everyone in a gym MUST be either on, or considering, PEDs. It's simple logic!

NFT, clearly you just don't understand how it all works..

If I walk into my kid's primary school and ask how many of them use PEDs, clearly none of them will be on PEDs because they are only kids .. therefore everyone in a gym MUST be either on, or considering, PEDs. It's simple logic!

When i was in primary school i was on PEZ, didn't do much for my muscles....

Thanks for putting it i such a simple manner, now where do i get my PEDs.....

Thankfully people at my work have been pretty supportive to me about the whole situation
I wouldnt even listen to the media, i dont think they accurately represent the view of the public

Thankfully people at my work have been pretty supportive to me about the whole situation
I wouldnt even listen to the media, i dont think they accurately represent the view of the public

Im lost, what do you need support on? Or what does this situation have to do with you? Do you play for essendon?

Im lost, what do you need support on? Or what does this situation have to do with you? Do you play for essendon?

No i mean understanding so no silly bullshit and crap like hurr durr creatine etc
Im drunk and posting from phone so that wasnt as eloquent as usual

It's interesting that at the beginning of the season Essendon came out of the blocks hard and fast, they looked good, played hard and intimidated if it wasn't for the massive plague of injuries they would have done very well, perhaps even have won the flag?

I thought Essendon were always doomed to falling in a heap, due them being a young side playing on emotion of getting a club "legend" back coaching them, seen it happen before with younger sides, they come out of the blocks hard but as the season goes on their tire and performance drops off and injuries start coming into play.

As far as the club goes they still had the same ordinary list from years gone by although with a better coaching panel, so while there should be some imporvement i couldntt see them improving that much in such a short amount of time.