• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

A bloke on the radio talking about roids in rugby. He said he was at the gym with a rugby team and they were deadlifting more than guys at the Olympics.

Fucking lol. Dickhead.

Was dank at the swans in 99 with rocket??

Not sure mate! I was injured in the trials and missed all of '99. Can't remember if he was!! But definitely in sydney (not aussie rules though mate) 2000 and 2001.

iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
A bloke on the radio talking about roids in rugby. He said he was at the gym with a rugby team and they were deadlifting more than guys at the Olympics.

Fucking lol. Dickhead.

Obviously a skinny fucking twat!! One of those ****s who thinks if some one has a vein running through he's bicep he's on roids...hate ****s who know nothing about the topic but they have opinions..It peeves me off more than 2 plate half squats in rack and leg extensions.

I say it's a conspiracy like 9/11 and sandy hook to have more shit regulated the government see's as a threat...it gives bodybuilding and fitness a bad name and turns every one against each other with speculation about your neighbour ect..probably trying to get every one out the gym so we can eat high corn fructose syrup laced soft drink so they can sell us blod pressure pills and cholesterol tabs. .lol wanker ****s

579721_571450532883183_2037620158_n.jpg

So i just checked an Australian peptide selling site and ghrp6 is out of stock. Most people hadnt heard of peptides before, but now that they've been mentioned on the news everyone has rushed out to get some?

There's a bit of commentary from some old fossils in the popular media over here in the west.

"never witnessed use of ..... during my time in....."

I think it would be wise for some of these old timers to say nothing, rather than come out swinging with emphatic denial.

There's a bit of commentary from some old fossils in the popular media over here in the west.

"never witnessed use of ..... during my time in....."

I think it would be wise for some of these old timers to say nothing, rather than come out swinging with emphatic denial.

Daniel chic got caught with steroids just after he retired from the eagles. Ben cousins also had dank as a trainer at one stage. Would be curios if was Hes brownlow year...

There's been close to a half dozen Weagle premiership players now caught with some form of prohibited substance

Chick, Cousins and Fletcher spring to mind. Can't remember the others