• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eric Lilliebridge WR Raw Squat

Oh Oni, you have a knack for understating the obvious.

No man!!! All about the posterior chain!!!! Thats why the deepest squatters like lu xiaojun have the smallest legs and the bros in the gym that half squat are jacked

That Rip video was pretty lol-worthy

But there are so many top lifters who squat the same as Rip.... like so and so and whats his name....

Im sure people could learn worse ways to squat, but when are people going to see that this guy puts out some retarded stuff?

Looking at the likes on the top comment, he has alot of nut-huggers.

That RipToe squat was beyond shit.
I have lost all respect for anything that he talks about after that.
Then again I suppose some people teach casue they can't do!

When I was at PTC I lead with the ass on my squat
Sticky was like "you good morning'd that one a bit"
I said that's how rip teaches the squat and he was like "lol no don't do that" and full constanza'd lol

No man!!! All about the posterior chain!!!! Thats why the deepest squatters like lu xiaojun have the smallest legs and the bros in the gym that half squat are jacked

Lu Xiaojun has small legs, oh ok