• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Elite Performance Gym Brisbane

How did i only just find this gym now.
I Train at a snap fitness "gym" nearby and only found out about it this week.

Only thing is i'm into bodybuilding and like my machines. Don't think i could do everything i wanted with just barbells/dumbbells.

Anyone train here?

found a walkthrough video
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; what you reckon. Can i build a sick fizeek here?

Last edited:
Its a round the corner from me, I go there one a week maybe depends on what I need to do or time wise but majority of my training is at Ptc Brisbane.
The problem I find with that place is that its not inspiring, there is nothing to feed off. Way too much hip hop music too. I just usually get in there and get out, try not to talk to anyone.
My dad trains there most days and he is usually the only one in the gym.

Looks like a good setup, but I would imagine those sort of sheds would be stinking hot and humid if there is no aircon. I don't mind the heat but those sheds do get extremely hot with the Brisbane weather.
I would train at that gym if I was closer.

Looks like a good setup, but I would imagine those sort of sheds would be stinking hot and humid if there is no aircon. I don't mind the heat but those sheds do get extremely hot with the Brisbane weather.
I would train at that gym if I was closer.

World gym at daisy hill is much the same hot as a motherfucker better than too cold though

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Its a round the corner from me, I go there one a week maybe depends on what I need to do or time wise but majority of my training is at Ptc Brisbane.
The problem I find with that place is that its not inspiring, there is nothing to feed off. Way too much hip hop music too. I just usually get in there and get out, try not to talk to anyone.
My dad trains there most days and he is usually the only one in the gym.

If he trains at non-peak times i imagine that's similar to most gyms, barely anyone there.