• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Effort training

Sounds great Mark. I will be there. Would 10am or 11am work for you?

Josh.

So you guys are both on south brissy?

I am also a goodlife member, and when I get to Brisbane I can get to the northern suburbs centres,carsaldine or chermside is probably the closest, but it is in the damm shopping centre and I can't imagine they have a good selection of weights, usually they are targeted at 30min aerobic workouts.

Last edited:
Yeah Josh may as well make it 10am to get me out of bed at a reasonable hour. See ya next Saturday, I'll shoot you my mobile in a PM.

Trofius, I was on the northside of Brisbane but hva recently moved. I trained at Carseldine Goodlife. It had a pretty good weights section. 2 squat racks, 2 smith machines, 2 bench press, dumbells upto 60kg and a fair few benches. Chermside I haven't been to for a long time but they do have a pretty reasonable weights section but the problem is that there's alot of posers who go there on week nights and stand around in groups of 3 or 4 talking and wasting space. It might have died down since its not so new anymore though. It was annoying getting in and out of though since you had to drive through the shopping centre carpark over all the speed bumps and stuff.