• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Effective, No filler, OTC pre workout

Fister Roboto

Irish Kunce
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know of a pre-workout I can buy in a GNC/Mass/ASN nutrition that:
- Has creatine, beta alanine & citrulline malate
- Isn't full of bs fillers (i.e. sugar)
- Has a good stim in it i.e. a reasonably good replacement for DMAA that isn't just ass loads of caffeine

Would just get BNs preworkout 101 but don't want to pay the flat rate shipping for one pouch.

Cheers

It's free in all orders $250+ this month if that helps?

Only if you were stocking up on your Whey, aminos, caps etc..
Without tooting our horn too much, our Pre Workout ticks every box you just mentioned.

Otherwise, good luck. Thank you for considering us.

Does the BN have something as good as the Craze in it?

Even the Craze didn't do much for me... but it was at least slightly better than all the others I've tried.

Just never got much out of them tbh.

Hi Guys,
Does anyone know of a pre-workout I can buy in a GNC/Mass/ASN nutrition that:
- Has creatine, beta alanine & citrulline malate
- Isn't full of bs fillers (i.e. sugar)
- Has a good stim in it i.e. a reasonably good replacement for DMAA that isn't just ass loads of caffeine

Would just get BNs preworkout 101 but don't want to pay the flat rate shipping for one pouch.

Cheers

Buy the raw ingredients separately and mix it yourself. Then you can adjust dosages to suit yourself.

Last edited:
What would you recommend as a stimulant? I thought DMAA was good, if a little much when you got dosage wrong.
Schizandra (and derivatives) seems to be popping up bit.

effective? nothing beats hard work.
its trial and error with a little bit of research.
what works for me wont work for you etc.
go down and ask for some samples they should be willing to give you some for free