• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Eating while travelling for work.

GaiLeDouche

Hey guys,

My job has me interstate and international on a regular basis. Any tips on continuing to eat right while away? Domestically I'm in meetings the whole time, muffins for morning tea, sandwiches for lunch and cakes for afternoon tea. Generally no microwave or fridge access. Internationally, office work for a few days, meetings for the rest.

Anyone in a similar situation? Or got any tips?

Just try to keep it simple as you can, go for the foods that resemble nature the most. Whole foods etc, if you have to eat bread, choose the healthiest one etc.

I can see how it must be a pain in the arse for you.....just eat as wholesome as you can.

G'day Gai Le Douche (fuarrrrk I love your user name),

I'm in a very similar situation mate.... I travel a fair bit, I'm typing this in a hotel room. My eating habits when I'm away are a little unusual. My company will pay for brekky and dinner, but not lunch.

The hotels always put on a great buffet breakfast.... I load up on HEAPS of bacon, eggs, muesli etc. This keeps me full until dinner, so I don't have to pay for lunch lol. I usually have a steak in the evening. Just finished a beautiful wagyu sirloin steak.

So even when I'm away, I still get a shitload of protein. I actually have a tendency to put on weight when I'm away, so I have to make a conscious effort to not pig out too much. It's too damn easy to do it when the company pays for it.

I like those little cans of pineapple juice you get.
Find an all you can eat chinese buffet and DEMOLISH it.