• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

EAA's / Leucine causes vomitting

TheGiftToLift

If I put EAA's and Leucine in my pre or post workout shake it makes me hurl. I've recently taken my training up a notch, and can really feel the lactic acid churning in my gut after a workout. The added acidity of these acids make me hurl.

Anyone else have any problem with keeping EAA's or Leucine down? It's even worse if I mix it with a pre-workout.

Oddly enough, I have no problem with BCAA's... maybe its because my EAA's and Leucine are unflavoured? They seriously taste like drain cleaner.

I have no problems whatsoever. have been adding extras Leucine to my BCAA's for a few years now.

I can not stomach any sort of BCAA/EAA products around training time - I need to wait for at least an hour afterwards and even then its abit touch and go.

I use a mix of Xtend/L-arg/L-carn atm and if I drank that right before/during or right after I would highly likely vomit.

I have EAA's & BCAA's around training times and haven't had any problems. Try sipping it slowly during your training instead of just throwing it down.

I put 5g BCAA's in my intra workout drink, and that's never been an issue.

What I started doing recently was adding is EAA's to my pre workout and Leucine to my pre and post drinks. EAA's and Leucine are like adding battery acid. This combined with the lactic acid after a big workout... makes me throw up. My solution has been to wait half an hour after training to let the lactic subside.

Are you having them flavoured? Maybe it is just a gag reflex from them tasting like shite. I add extend to me EAA's for a little flavour

Xtend is the shiznit for flavour.
1/2 scoop is sufficient just to take the edge of the biterness of the unflavoured stuff.

I doubt your allergic too essential amino acids needed for life.

Probably mental from tasting like arsep