• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dymatize Super Amino 4800 experience ?

K

kokonutz

Anyone use Dymatize Super Amino 4800 which contains the whole most the Amino acid profile ?
I wanted to normally purchase Optimum Nutrition one but the Indian bloke which owns the store that supplement store down chapel said they were now registering the control on the ON - 2222 Amino. So I ended up purchasing the Dymatize Super Amino 4800, Does anyone use this product ? I've read some reviews but pretty vague just wondering if you Aussie blokes had used this ?

What was your experience on this ?
Cheers

I think what Adrian is saying here is, what are your goals? What is the point of you using this supplement at this particular time? What do you hope to achieve from using them?

At a quick glance, they're both just amino's in tablet/capsule form with one being more concentrated than the other.

I used the Dymatize one when I first started training 3 years ago, because all I wanted to do was "get cut". I'd heard that it was good for preserving muscle mass. Did it work? I have no idea. I'd just started training with a goal in mind but my diet wasn't exactly great and I was still new to training.

If you can't stand the taste of raw amino's, these will help you with that. Last I checked, they're relatively cheap for a "brand name" supplement. Try it out, see how it goes. How it works for other people, will not be the same as how it works for you.

-Mitch.

Shreks point is Aminos are aminos and will do the same thing no matter where you buy them (just compare amounts per 100g on the container to see what is different in concentrations). As Iron Alliance pointed out it depends on flavour, you could purchase them from a bulk supplement store and get them cheaper and get the same effect as the expensive ones but taste wise may be a problem for you.

Well I've been bodybuilding for 3 years now I'm no newbie in the business, basically I bought this product cause ON - Amino 2222 was out of stock where I buy it from down Chapel St from that Indian bloke. So I ended up purchasing Dymatize Super Amino 4800 I'm just after a whole amino profile for my over well being I know that Aminos are the building blokes to life and support the body to function I was also after it due to the aminos being converted by the body into Neurotransmitters my Diet is great just thought I'd add abit of more support.

I dont know how good this product can function that is why I was after some review's searched around the net not much on it so i thought i'd post. Like i said Optimum Nutrition - Amino 2222 was pretty good but he was out of stock. I was just after this sorta product to vitalize my system and mind.

Well I've been bodybuilding for 3 years now I'm no newbie in the business, basically I bought this product cause ON - Amino 2222 was out of stock where I buy it from down Chapel St from that Indian bloke. So I ended up purchasing Dymatize Super Amino 4800 I'm just after a whole amino profile for my over well being I know that Aminos are the building blokes to life and support the body to function I was also after it due to the aminos being converted by the body into Neurotransmitters my Diet is great just thought I'd add abit of more support.

I dont know how good this product can function that is why I was after some review's searched around the net not much on it so i thought i'd post. Like i said Optimum Nutrition - Amino 2222 was pretty good but he was out of stock. I was just after this sorta product to vitalize my system and mind.

If it is neurotransmitter support you are after then perhaps look into 5htp, L-glutmaine itself with b6 complex?

Aminos are aminos, what other additives flabours ect are added to this product...

I dont think 1 100%pharmacutical grade amino had be better then another 100% pharmacutical grade amino...

Its smoke and mirrors and anything you buy in a bodybuilding store will no doubt be a waste of precious $$$

Post up the profile of the product per 100g (or per serve but just tell us the serving size) then we can tell you if you are getting a good
amount of aminos per serve or if it is full of filler.

Also why do you always refer to the owner of the shop
as that Indian guy?
Posted via Mobile Device

Post up the profile of the product per 100g (or per serve but just tell us the serving size) then we can tell you if you are getting a good
amount of aminos per serve or if it is full of filler.

Also why do you always refer to the owner of the shop
as that Indian guy?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because some how it is relivent who owns it?

If he was white would someone say oh that white guy who owns that store? :rolleyes: