• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Drugs/stimulates have no effect on me!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleda

Ok so ive done pretty much every drug and taken every stimulate there is! So i have started the gym and need extra energy so ive been taking stimulates such as define 8, lipodive,jack3d and i feel nothing i even feel tired when its meant to increase energy. Also even hard core drugs like crystal meth seem to have little effect on my body...what is wrong with me. Last week i took ecstasy and all my mates who do it every weekend were high way before me and finally when i got high i didnt feel it much and they were ofF there head!
Is there a reason for this and is there any very strong stimulates that will work for me?

Ok so ive done pretty much every drug and taken every stimulate there is! So i have started the gym and need extra energy so ive been taking stimulates such as define 8, lipodive,jack3d and i feel nothing i even feel tired when its meant to increase energy. Also even hard core drugs like crystal meth seem to have little effect on my body...what is wrong with me. Last week i took ecstasy and all my mates who do it every weekend were high way before me and finally when i got high i didnt feel it much and they were ofF there head!
Is there a reason for this and is there any very strong stimulates that will work for me?

Haha... this has got to be a send-up :D

I hear all the kids are doing goat-spunk these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.