• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Driven Sports Being Sued !!

Agreed.... Very interesting...

Cliffs :-

1. Suspect that Craze contains Amphetamine which is not disclosed in the ingredients

2. The ingredients Dendrobex & Citramine - Are not listed as accepted dietary ingredients

3. The addition of Dendrobex & Citramine therefore could place craze as an "unapproved new drug" (Becuase its never been used in the US before and no one knows what it does)

I bought some and have used it about 5 times and honestly its the worst pre-workout ive ever used....feel so fucking weird/shit after I have taken it....

hey what have you done with it?

ill take it lololl

nothing yet mate....i mate might be taking it, if not i'll send it your way....

No fucking way im using that shit....

I think im going to cut pre-workouts out all together and just have a strong coffee before training...

nothing yet mate....i mate might be taking it, if not i'll send it your way....

No fucking way im using that shit....

I think im going to cut pre-workouts out all together and just have a strong coffee before training...

ok ill be here

how much you want for it? Will pay a lil bit extra for some free supps haha

yep sure, do you have a whole bunch of free supps.. will pay extra for them muahahaha

tasted ok to me and worked well for me. wtf? lol

Yea bruz i'll send some stuff to ya if my mate doesnt take it!

Everyone is diff mate....I had a mate who LOVED it and was on my back to try it....I just felt fucking wack after taking it and no real buzz as such I just felt really high...

Yea bruz i'll send some stuff to ya if my mate doesnt take it!

Everyone is diff mate....I had a mate who LOVED it and was on my back to try it....I just felt fucking wack after taking it and no real buzz as such I just felt really high...

ok

maybe you got a bad batch and i got a good one? lol

^ lol... thats some weird shit right there...

so when will i know if the craze is up for grabs or what?

Interesting indeed.

All supps should be approved by the FDA before being allowed to be sold, that wouold ensure shit like this doesn't happen

Having said that I want some now..muahahahha

P.S - keep the unicorn stuff out of this thread...LOL

Interesting indeed.

All supps should be approved by the FDA before being allowed to be sold, that wouold ensure shit like this doesn't happen

Having said that I want some now..muahahahha

P.S - keep the unicorn stuff out of this thread...LOL

lol

IT GETS EVEN MORE INTERESTING FOR DRIVEN SPORTS !!

If selling fake products like 3,4 Divanil The TRUTH about 3,4 Divanil and fake Turkersterone or destroying 1000's of peoples livers with Superdrol werent enough there is always this:

Owner of Underground Lab arrested!!! - Page 5

which resulted in the death of a woman:

pg. 6-12 http://www.fda.gov/downloads/iceci/e.../ucm091079.pdf

here is what it says:

This investigation was initiated in October 2002, and involved the encapsulation and Internet sale of 2, 4 Dinitrophenol (DNP) a highly toxic industrial chemical that resulted in a death. The Internet web site had encouraged the use of DNP as a weight loss drug. The father of the deceased wrote a letter to U.S. Postal Service (USPS) advising that his daughter died after ingesting the DNP. The deceased purchased the DNP over the Internet and the DNP was mailed to her using the U.S. mail system.
This investigation linked two independent ongoing USPS investigations regarding suspicious mailings to the shipment of DNP. This investigation provided sufficient evidence to obtain arrest warrants for Matthew Cahill and Jason Sacks and search warrants for their respective residences. During the execution of the search warrants, additional evidence, such as DNP, computer records, adulterated foreign drugs and the criminal proceeds were recovered.

On May 21, 2003, Cahill and Sacks were convicted on 11 counts of violating 18 U.S.C. § 371 and 21 U.S.C. §§ 331(a) and 333(a)(2) - Conspiracy to Introduce Adulterated and Misbranded Drugs into Interstate Commerce, specifically DNP.
On March 11, 2005, Cahill and Sacks were sentenced to 24 months incarceration for each of the 11 counts, to be served concurrently. They were also sentenced to 3 years of supervised parole after their release and forfeiture of $40,635.
Controlled Substances
Unlawful Distribution/

but Matt Cahill is a "good Bro"..... ????

Anybody who buys anything from this guy must be CRAZY!