• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dorian Yates Combeack 2011??

Are you joking Shrek?

This is old, look at his waist and bicep.

He has no place in competitive bbing anymore IMO.

He wouldn't even do well in masters.

How old would Yates be now?
To be honest I think he looked terrible even in his hey day and wonder how he ever won the Olympia.

How old would Yates be now?
To be honest I think he looked terrible even in his hey day and wonder how he ever won the Olympia.
Born April 19, 1962

Makes him 49.

Agree he was a tad lucky in a couple of his Olympia wins, when Shawn ray, Levrone and Wheeler were at their best.

The Shawn Ray robbery in 96' was one of the worst i've ever seen.

I place Dorian 5th in that show. His package was clearly not as good as others.