• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does your gym offer fitness classes and have you ever participated?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Does your gym offer fitness classes and have you ever participated?

mine does the les mills stuff
used to do rpm (cycling) 2 night a night
did bodycombat , having done martial arts (zen do kai) i thought this would be no trouble , but it kicked my arse

did bodypump and body balance
yoga an pilates

mainly did them as a friend was doing them so i went along for support

Gym does provide fitness classes but only ones I have done are rpm/spim classes, did these years ago but now prefer to get out and go for a mountain bike in the open air instead. So just move the iron now

yes and sometimes

kettlebell circuits, suspension , circuit

others they offer
Super Circuit , Latino Blast ,Body Pump ,Pilates Intense , yoga , fat burner , body attack ,body blast ,boxing fitness

plus Tae Kwon Do , kempo and kickboxing

More martial arts and tai chi in the sports hall next to the gym

When I used to workout at Snap they had a multimedia room with ondemand videos of classes that you can select and then follow at your own leisure. I used to pop in there after hours just so I can play the pilates video, because the chick in there is hot.

my gym is built around "boxing for fitness" classes so yeah, it has them and ive done lots of them..

When I used to workout at Snap they had a multimedia room with ondemand videos of classes that you can select and then follow at your own leisure. I used to pop in there after hours just so I can play the pilates video, because the chick in there is hot.

That brings me back to the days of 6:00 Areobics OzStyle on the TV in the mornings

YouTube

I used to do spin/rpm classes at my gym years ago. I liked it. Plenty of good sorts and a tough workout!

I used to live in the fitness classes. I would total 8 per week in my early 20's. Every possible Les Mills class I would attend. Getting strong wasnt a goal back then, but I lost a fuck load of weight.

No and yes. SSG doesn't do classes, but I have participated in (and led) classes in the past.