• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does weight stay off after dnp?

depends on the person and how they manage their diet afterwards.
If they still eat the same way (high carbs)/icecream like when they were on it then it will rebound a fair bit.

Usually its advisable to stack with some form of test as u will lose lean body mass from the lack of ATP.

depends on the person and how they manage their diet afterwards.
If they still eat the same way (high carbs)/icecream like when they were on it then it will rebound a fair bit.

Usually its advisable to stack with some form of test as u will lose lean body mass from the lack of ATP.

Well say that you keep a good diet after?
And which is better clen or dnp not sure which one i should take

Clen stacked with t3 is a more manageable deal. This way u can still maintain muscle if your going to be on a "cut" for awhile as clen is also mildly anabolic.

DNP on the other hand saps u of all your ATP and u end up lifting no more than a 10 year old if being on so long. If you dont care about having that lean look and just want the skinny fat look then DNP is for you.
Ive seen a fair few overweight 130kg persons drop to 80ishkg.
They dropped pretty much fat and muscle on the way. If your fine with look then go for it.

Disclaimer - Just know the effects of using it :)
All advice given here is not my proffessional opinion

Clen stacked with t3 is a more manageable deal. This way u can still maintain muscle if your going to be on a "cut" for awhile as clen is also mildly anabolic.

DNP on the other hand saps u of all your ATP and u end up lifting no more than a 10 year old if being on so long. If you dont care about having that lean look and just want the skinny fat look then DNP is for you.
Ive seen a fair few overweight 130kg persons drop to 80ishkg.
They dropped pretty much fat and muscle on the way. If your fine with look then go for it.

Disclaimer - Just know the effects of using it :)
All advice given here is not my proffessional opinion

cheers thanks for advice...person at gym told me to take with vit c or taurine
i am deff looking to keep muscle just worried once stopping weight will pile back on...i am female think of taking the liquid clen so is it 2 weeks on 2weeks off and do you just stop once your happy with results

Im sure somebody has told u that doing all the above is no use in the long run if your diet isnt dialed in :)

So i wont go down that preacher path here.

Clen the same as dnp will also rebound just not as drastically.

Just cycle 2 weeks on and 2 off. Starting 40mg day week one then ramped up to 80mg week 2.

Being female and being your first time just start at a lower dosage and go from there.

If the shakes and sweat get too unbearable then lower the dosage.

Im sure somebody has told u that doing all the above is no use in the long run if your diet isnt dialed in :)

So i wont go down that preacher path here.

Clen the same as dnp will also rebound just not as drastically.

Just cycle 2 weeks on and 2 off. Starting 40mg day week one then ramped up to 80mg week 2.

Being female and being your first time just start at a lower dosage and go from there.

If the shakes and sweat get too unbearable then lower the dosage.

Ok thanks for help and advice :) i think clen would be a better choice then

hey guys just wondering when stopping dnp does weight stay off?

I guess you could ask that Question with any drug lolQ

I don't think its a good idea to jump on AAS simply to loose BF or to aid the loss of BF. A safer option would be low dosed GH, and this would have much longer lasting effects. Safer still would be Peptides, but these are in Question as to their effectiveness. Many people say they are useless and the real deal GH is still the way to go, whereas other people claim they get good results from Peptides, so really its a bit of a roulette spin as to wether or not Peptides will work for a particular individual.

In my opinion, if you got the money then go GH, you can't go wrong and its been around for 40 or so years;)

In an ideal world yes GH. But not everybody has money lying around for it.

unless your in mexico or thailand.