• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does this look ok

Gunner

Apon Rising
ORAC Energy greens

6.30am 7am - Breakfast
2 Whole eggs
3 Egg White
1/2 cup oats
1/4 milk

9.30am - Morning Tea
40g WPI/WPC
40g Oatmass
5g Cacao Powder

10.50am - pre/during workout
sip on 5g EAA's, 10g BCAA's, 5g glutamine & 1 scoop of Endura (for carbs)

12pm - post workout
15g EAA's, 10g BCAA's, 10g glutamine & 12 Pitted Dates

1pm - lunch
150g chicken
200g steamed vege
150g sweet potato
Multivitamin
2 Fish Oil Caps

3pm - afternoon tea
40g WPI/WPC
40g Oatmass
5g Cacao Powder

5.30pm - 6pm - Dinner
150g grilled steak
200g steamed vege
50g avocado

8.30pm - 9pm - before bed
40g casein
5g glutamine
20 almonds

approx 2700 calories

Training is per week:
Monday - Boxing
Tuesday - Weights
Wednesday - Boxing
Thursday - Weights
Friday - Running
Saturday - Weights
Sunday - Rest

Last edited:
i dunno man, i think you might find that hard to stick to, 100g of steak for dinner wouldn't even touch the sides.

Is the meat weight cooked or uncooked? In general if your counting macros 200g steak or chicken is 40g protien give or take.

May be better to weigh meat uncooked, will be more consistent that way.
200g well done steak has alot more protein than 200g rare steak.

May be better to weigh meat uncooked, will be more consistent that way.
200g well done steak has alot more protein than 200g rare steak.

Point taken. I usually cook a whole batch up of chicken or steak and then weigh it when I prepare into a container for the next day. I find I can be most consistent that way.

Going to try a couple of other ideas too like substitutiong the morning tea protein shake for:
185g tuna in olive oil
200g steamed vege
250g rockmelon

I do uncooked weight since after cooking the protien contents change depending on how/what u used to cook it with. I wouldn't be eating any carbs 3 hours before bed will lower your growth hormone production.

I do uncooked weight since after cooking the protien contents change depending on how/what u used to cook it with. I wouldn't be eating any carbs 3 hours before bed will lower your growth hormone production.

Are you talking about the milk before bed that I have with casein

It depends...

GH repsonds to low blood sugar. We know this as fact. How much it influences i cant say for certain. All you can do is trial and error.

You could try making kefir, that way alot of the sugar has been eaten by the bacteria and the whey/casein remain... It is an aquired taste. Mix it with your casein and skull.