• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you SUCK at Benching?

lmao that reminds me of this buffy forum that I saw before
I found it on google when looking for an actors name, I started looking around then after about 10 minutes I realised that the entire forum was just the same person replying to themselves lmao. There was 100,000+ posts and only one member on the forum. Just having conversations with themselves haha

I'll see if I can find it

ProBoards - Free Forums & Free Message Boards

Can't find any web archives lol
It was pretty fucking funny though
Found these when googling:

33088.jpg

33089.jpg

When benching, how do you guys utilise the force of the feet 'spreading the ground' in the fully arched back position? If I am driving my feet to the ground, all that tends to happen is that my hips wanna rise, which is counterproductive. What is the cue to do it correctly so that I can transfer some of the force from my feet to actual lifting power?

When benching, how do you guys utilise the force of the feet 'spreading the ground' in the fully arched back position? If I am driving my feet to the ground, all that tends to happen is that my hips wanna rise, which is counterproductive. What is the cue to do it correctly so that I can transfer some of the force from my feet to actual lifting power?

Get your knees lower than your hips

stop thinking of it as spreading the ground and more just driving your heels into it, if you are locked in and tight your ass wont come up, as for leg drive off the cheast you should have constant pressure from your legs, so there shouldnt be a massive jult when you drive, your ass will be leas likely to come up i your applying constant pressure