• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you get mad when you cant finish your workout for what ever reason?

Well depends on your exercise regime for the week, your work and other daily activities, you diet, your genetics etc etc.

I've cut out all cardio the last month or so as I've been studying for exams. So I've just been hitting up the weights 3 times a week. Got a good routine, good supplements and good diet.

And like my above post says, I'm working out after work, so its a good time of day, i really push myself in the gym, but don't over do it. Restricted number of exercises, but i push the weights/reps/rest times. Good supps to give my body what it needs for optimal gains and then an hour or so later I'm eating dinner - by the time this is processed in my body, I'm resting or sleeping so the benefits or rest are setting in also.

i do this stuff tho... i even train after work at night...wtf

Mate I don't know you or your routines so I can't say.

Night might not be best for you or your diet might not be as good as you think. Or you may be training too much or wrong.

I can't give you these answers sorry bud. Maybe try mixing some things up? Try something different, or consult a pro or trainer?