• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you even lift bro?

the new fasion seems to be bra less with a see through top

Any vacancies bro?

giphy.gif

ofcourse, are you arab with 0 experience, the iq of a donkey and limited english skills?

nah, sorry bro... have been told I'm hung like a donkey though, but it's the Mrs. so I think she was just trying to make me feel better about myself.

.. Kinda off topic here. But I was in a scenario this morning whereby I was surrounded by many woman at varying stages of pregnancy...

Is it wrong that I was kinda turned on by a few of them that I saw? :confused:

Some MILFs in the making so to speak.

Hitting a baby in the forehead with your dick

Lool.. this is so what I think about as well.. Still find it hard to get past, even now.

But I'm told I'm not THAT big so as to cause any damage :p
[MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; srs? What were the circumstances leading up to you being with a yummy mummy?

I assume it was not your bun in the oven?