• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you blokes have a doghouse?

I would not stand for any of that shit. Ever. I could never handle a bossy bitch. There's a zero percent chance I would ever sleep on the couch and not in my own bed.

I like funny, intelligent & beautiful women. So far I have only been ever able to find varieties with 2 out of those 3. God damn.

tumblr_mcz09bDf4g1qawjj8o1_400.jpg

I would not stand for any of that shit. Ever. I could never handle a bossy bitch. There's a zero percent chance I would ever sleep on the couch and not in my own bed.

I like funny, intelligent & beautiful women. So far I have only been ever able to find varieties with 2 out of those 3. God damn.
you're impressing me with your posts.

Wise Man.
Wise Woman.

Harry, I'm going to give you the secret to a happy marriage and relationship - Women like to and need to know their place!

The next time you come home late, from the pub, pissed to the eyeballs, and the wife starts nagging you, just say "Keep this up and there'll be none of this [motions sexual gesture] for you tonite!"

Glad to help.

I've been married for 18 years. 3 kids. Now had the snip so no more worries there...

Over the years I've been in the doghouse for a few reasons. When we first started going out it was all very nice.... now I just get told to pull out the guest matress and sleep on there. So for me the doghouse is the spare matress. A few times the kids have claimed my bed and I've slept in the kids bed.

Worst reason is always something stupid like not liking her new shoes or saying something really funny and inappropriate about her mother. Couple of times I've been kicked out for repeated farting and dutch ovens. Being asked/prompted/remined/nagged/fucking nagged some more to paint the laundry/fix the decking and mow the lawn have featured too.

What have you been in the doghouse for?

Why is it always blokes who end up in the doghouse and not women?

What is a 'dog house' for you?

By the way the only reason that you are 'in the
doghouse is b/c you let it happen'....

Devante.

Harry, I'm going to give you the secret to a happy marriage and relationship - Women like to and need to know their place!

The next time you come home late, from the pub, pissed to the eyeballs, and the wife starts nagging you, just say "Keep this up and there'll be none of this [motions sexual gesture] for you tonite!"

Glad to help.

Great advise here mate .

who cares if she is a dumb b*** if she has her head screwed on properly and looks sexy as fuck? I wouldn't lol..

No dog house as such, spare bedroom would have to be my dog house.
I do have a steel gate before you get to the front doors, its space about 4m long, 2m wide and 5m high walls all around, I did get locked in there for the day cos I passed out there when I got home next day.

Oh and she came out and woke me with a bucket of water, she poured in onto my balls, she can get furious and angry for a lice girl.

Bigger question is why the fuck would you have the snip....no way I would let anything like that happen to my meat and 2 veg...

ive only ever been on the couch a few times and I fucked up pretty bad, example- big night out, wife pregnant at home, I pass out about 1km from home and wake up 5am the next morning with about 15 missed calls and a wife and mother been out looking for me all night, never for a remark about shoes or something petty alike,

ive only ever been on the couch a few times and I fucked up pretty bad, example- big night out, wife pregnant at home, I pass out about 1km from home and wake up 5am the next morning with about 15 missed calls and a wife and mother been out looking for me all night, never for a remark about shoes or something petty alike,

Bahaha... far be it from me to laugh at another bros pain, but this made me crack up...

You could have also pointed out the 'intent' was there to get home because you were only a short distance from home... That should've counted for something surely :p

I've spent many a night in the spare bedroom on the hardest known mattress to man... fecking thing.

The worst part is as I'm finally getting to sleep, the Mrs. come barging in wanting me back in the bed with her... Woman and their many personalities :confused: