• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you any of you guys and gals have a repeating meal schedule?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
How long did it take to work out your schedule? Does your menu change when different fruit is in season? Do you eat the same thing on the same day of the week?

2kg of chicken wings daily
And 6 bullet proof coffees

Really Shrek? FFS

Last edited:
Steak and salad one night, chicken and salad the next.
Lunches are tuna tomato and rice thins everyday.

Buy in bulk and save!

Yeah I pretty much plan it out a week in advance
Although different meals, same raw ingredients. Makes it easy

No real schedule for me, generally the missus makes dinner, generally pretty healthy, stir fries, green veggies, steak and salad, chicken and salad, thai prawn salad, BBQ chicken drum sticks, salmon, spicy mince, spicy beef salad, BBQ pork chop and salad, that was about the last week.

All our dinners are planned in three week blocks as we only shop every three weeks.

Lunch is mostly left over from last nights dinner.

Breakfast often don't have any, sometimes bacon and eggs on a day off work.

2kg of chicken wings daily
And 6 bullet proof coffees

Faark thats a lot of coffee, and oil, I think I would have trouble sleeping having that much coffee.

Chicken wings are nice couldn't have them every day though...I need variety.

Last edited:

Faark thats a lot of coffee, and oil, I think I would have trouble sleeping having that much coffee.

Chicken wings are nice couldn't have them every day though...I need variety.

I don't know who was being more sarcastic here Mick, me or you

:D

My main meals that I have frequently and can doggy bag for a couple of hasslefree dinners are:
- stir fries (any marinated/tenderised meat, vegies, tossed through with soya, garlic, ginger as main ingredients)
- roast chicken and veg
- lamb or beef casserole with quinoa

If my family would just let me cook with a bit more fat then pork belly would feature highly on the above list but alas I get death stares every time I serve that up on the table.

Def same stuff Monday through Friday - then will change up abit Sat/Sun depending on what I am doing.

not a repeating schedule but I do have repeating foods

like Kranksy sausages,they repeat on me !:eek:

I partly eat the same foods Mon-Friday simply for the fact that I am to busy to even think about what I am eating with working, training etc etc - pack your food and eat.

I'll go through phases where I will eat the same sort of foods for maybe a month and then change it up - i.e main meals during the day now are chicken with cashews for lunch and steak and salad for dinner - I might eat that for another 2 weeks and change to turkey at lunch and beef patties for dinner....Im a phase eater haha

Far out... 99% of you are boring as bat shit with your food

What ever works for you i spose.

I guess if I had the time to sit down and work out yep i'll cook this, this day and that the next and this for dinner etc etc I prob would - but just dont have the time - which I guess most people are in the same boat.

I partly eat the same foods Mon-Friday simply for the fact that I am to busy to even think about what I am eating with working, training etc etc - pack your food and eat.

I'll go through phases where I will eat the same sort of foods for maybe a month and then change it up - i.e main meals during the day now are chicken with cashews for lunch and steak and salad for dinner - I might eat that for another 2 weeks and change to turkey at lunch and beef patties for dinner....Im a phase eater haha

I'm pretty much the same, cook a heap on a Sunday to last me most of the week. It really doesn't change much my variety. I'm a simple boring eater I guess!