• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do long-distant relationships work?

Most likely buying my 1 way ticket to Europe before Christmas. Filled out visa forms, got photograph taken etc already, money in my bank.

Pretty set to go, just need to get the ticket now and insurance and hand in my forms.
So yea pretty sure I'm going, not just for the girl, that's maybe half the reason.

Alpha, you should definitely go...

Worst Case Scenario... you and her will love each other forever

Best Case Scenario.. you two wont love, and then you'll buy a ticket to Amsterdam at a discounted rate, get blazed and have sex with all those hot hoes.

It's a win win situation.

I have to say from all experiences, generally no. They're difficult to work. My mate has had 2, and he won't ever again. First one 2 years, second 1 year. The break up was hard, all you have is communication. It becomes expensive seeing one another. The only way for it to work is one has to uproot everything and move.

This is a big gamble, particularly if it's long distance lust (very easily happens when you meet someone internationally). You also need to plan for shit turning sour.

If you can afford to take a shot, go for it. Life's short, you'll live and learn.

broke up with her today...didnt want it to go on another year and the same shit happening again. feelsbadman...she said she doesn't know if she wants to see me again, that hurts a bit lol.

I'm still going to Europe for another year. First stop Tromso, norway.

Last edited: