• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

DNP journal

Well looks like i have to wait a while (till winter) to use some DNP if i am going to, tropics up here are bad enough without running a high fever :)

why not just diet down normally and then you'll be lean by the time winter rolls arou

Well looks like i have to wait a while (till winter) to use some DNP if i am going to, tropics up here are bad enough without running a high fever :)

:confused:

It wasn't prescribed to me, this is Zydus Cadila legit testosterone. You won't get prescribed this is Australia it's an Asian brand
I am very careful and obsessional about this. I'd take veterinary grade though, it's produced just as well as human grade

8f03af11a0d0f129d9d0fc2d9d6b1c10_zps53d7b7d1.jpg

Dont even know what that is..

It acts like provironum
Basically it converts to DHT. I take it to reduce water retention, lower estrogen and lower SHBG. I was taking arimidex for this, but the lowest dose sent my estrogen too low. My source has no provironum at the moment so this was my only other option (apart from a DHT based oral like winstrol)

Why the fuck would you want to use DNP haha

Good idea putting something in your body that they used to use in the early 20th century to ignite dynamite.

Last edited:
Really dont rate proviron myself. Why did u think ur estrogen was too low? No wood?

Dick was fine
But bones were hurting from inside out lol, Like deep muscular pain. Things are much better now, although I think I have some estrogen rebound because I felt empathy when I was watching a film today. So we shall see in another week

But yeah DNP is a pretty fucking stupid idea

I would love some water retention right now, fucking ache all over.

Would give proviron another try, see how it helps the sex drive.. Which is average at best right now. This is actually my first low test dose cycle, used to be a gram minimum for test lol. My dick ussualy needs to take out a restraining order against me on gear, but not on this cycle

I would love some water retention right now, fucking ache all over.

Would give proviron another try, see how it helps the sex drive.. Which is average at best right now. This is actually my first low test dose cycle, used to be a gram minimum for test lol. My dick ussualy needs to take out a restraining order against me on gear, but not on this cycle

Add in dianabol, 10mg/day
What is wrong? Do you have no sex drive or does he just not want to play? These are two different animals

I would not add in proviron into your cycle, it would block out androgen receptors preferentially over the trenbolone, so you'd deal with shitloads of tren and DHT

Basically this is why you find the sides are lower with low test and the high tren. Test will act as an androgen, convert to DHT which is even more of an androgen then tren and then tren as well, basically loads of androgens and then all converting to estrogen which causes hormonal roller coaster :D. So adding in proviron, you're basically adding in what you reduced the testosterone for in the first place. Only thing worse would be to start taking the morning after pill as well

Masteron however, will not block out the androgen receptors over the tren, but provide all the other benefits. But I think a low dose of dianabol is exactly what you need here though. If you can't find dbol, m1-4add is legal, 25mg/day and is a dbol precursor

No funds to be adding in more drugs just now.

Just appetite isnt there but can still get it up. Anyway dealimg with other shit which is probably more to blame anyway.

Yeh high test high tren is fucking hell. This is a walk in the park compared

Dick was fine
But bones were hurting from inside out lol, Like deep muscular pain. Things are much better now, although I think I have some estrogen rebound because I felt empathy when I was watching a film today. So we shall see in another week

But yeah DNP is a pretty fucking stupid idea

I cry during commercials. :D

Its funny, gh15 always recomended a 2:1 test to tren ratio. Fuck that for a laugh

with addition of gh
this is the key here
but if you can't afford anything else, you'll have to deal with it. or lower dose. But I have a bottle of "E.A.S.T. Supa-Halo" that I am saving for a rainy day and it contains 25mg m1-4add and 25mg of halodrol. Half a cap a day would be plenty. It cost less than $50 and is completely 100% legal to import as far as I am aware