• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

DNP journal

Headley

BigRed Kunce
Sounds like this guy is from around my neck of the woods...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...ilding-journal/14-day-dnp-journal-316522.html

ok guys, this is a journal of some bloke who used dnp - dinitrophenol - for 14 days in Australia's tropical north.

all the date's are off by a day, but who gives a toss really
grinny[1].gif

dnp - dinitrophenol - journal using 100mg capsules of fully hydrated dnp - dinitrophenol - , water content specified to be equal to, or less than 20% w/w. all doses in this journal are one single capsule at a time. Ie effective dose is in the vicinity of 80mg per capsule.

Fri 15/4 dose 1 8pm dose 2 11:30pm
Feelings of gastrointestinal discomfort. Sort of acidy. Feeling of something definitely going on. Slight nausea also. Not quite like a flu, not quite like taking a codiene containing preparation, but kind of light headed. No temperature changes. No urine discoloration. Weight 90.2.

Sat 16/4 dose 1 100mg 11am. Definite nausea. Kind of hangoverish. Reflexes dela. Not quite disorientated, but fuzzy headed. Not quite as sharp in thought and wit as usual. Strange twinge in neck muscle/head during work. Slight increase in color on face. More red/sunburntish. Small blemish on nose. Red, about 6mm diameter, looks like a bit of flushing if anything. Feel like I have a flu. Could be sweating more, but could just be hot. Slight phlegm also, which may be unrelated to drug, OR the cause of the fluey feeling itself. Not sure. No urine discoloration. Slight headache. Hangover headache, maybe dehydrationish headache. The kind of headache you have when you feel sick. dose 2 7:30pm. Weight down to 89.2, feel a bit dry. Worked in hot surrounds today, will have contributed to dehydration (hot = 33 degrees celcius, 90+% humidity, inside a caravan). Addenum: red splotch on face dissapeared in matter of hours. Likely causality vasodilation. Food consisted of protein shake, sandwiches, minced beef with a slice of bread. Overall calories a shade under maintinence.

Sun 17/4 3am dose 1. temp rose for about 30 min after the dose. Could feel heat in my mouth, under my tongue. Woke up feeling a bit warmer than usual despite aircon being set to 19 degrees and ceiling fan on. Temp slightly higher than usual. Dose 2 12noon. Feel warmer. Pillow against chest feels warmer than usual. Not hot, but warm. This doesn’t usually happen and I lie in this position often. Legs touching matress feel warmer also. Kind of like lying down after a workout, but without the sweat. Feel like I have a flu. Plegm present. Used expectorant, and psuedoeph. No urine discoloration. Not really sweating. Dose 3 3pm. Semi empty stomach. Will guage nausea. Urine perhaps yellowing. Quite light, unsure as of yet. Later in night, skin feels warm/hot as if I have sunburn. Felt very sleepy and lethargic, perhaps due to dose of phenergan (sedating antihistamine). Dosed off. Dry throat when breathe through nose. Dose 4 10:20pm. I think im at the point where body levels are quite high. 15 minutes past dose, temp is 37.3. food was of minced beef and bread, and protein shakes. Again, overall likely calorie deficit with high protein.

Monday 18/4 dose 1 10:30 not feeling at all bad. Temp has dropped to 36.3 on waking. Not feeling dehydrated. Weight on waking 87.8. bit warmer than usual. Sweat beads faster than usual, particularly on forehead. Urine yellow, although it was first urination of the day, which is usually yellow. No real nausea with dose either. Dose 2 1:30pm. An hour after dose, temp climbed to 37.9, feeling fluey and nauseous. Weight up to 88.6 after water and protein ingestion, but this stuff is very dehydrating, and weight dropped back to 88.2 after only an hour. Do not know if I am holding water in skin. Skin doesn’t feel or look different. Time is now 5pm. Temp has been between 36.5 and 37.2, although carb intake has been extremely low. Weight at 87.8-88.0 after water and protein ingestion. Has periodically dropped to 87.2. waist same size, muscles look flat. Face perhaps thinner. Chest perhaps thinner. Sheen of perspiration when not in aircon. 5:47pm temp risen to 37.3 10 minutes after ingestion of 55g whey. Dose 3 5:50pm. 30 mins later, temp up to 37.4 6:40 temp at 37.6. 8:30 pm or so, began to get a bit of dyspnia. Generally short of breath. Havnt had many carbs, thinking im well into fat burning territory. Weight floating around 87.2-87.4 food was protein shakes.

Tuesday 19/4 dose 1 1:45 am. Have been feeling quite hot prior, with some mild dyspnia, similar to that of using antihistamines. Temp 36.5. had a difficult night sleeping because of heat. Rolled around a lot getting away from the hot spot. Temp on waking 36.5. weight on waking 86.0. feel dehydrated, have headache. Dose 2 11:50am. Some slight itchiness on ankles, may be drug related, may just be the cold/blanket. Muscles look and feel very flat. Dose 3 4:00 pm. Have been feeling a bit dehydrated, despite drinking at least 3L water in past 3 hours. Tongue sticky. A couple of weird dizzy spells, probably hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar). Had some strange itches on ankles and flextures (inside of joints particularly knees elbows), but used telfast (less sedating antihistamine), and they have resolved. Weight 86.4. post workout temp 36.8. dose 4 6:10 pm. Temperature is 36.5. feels low. Weight loss has slowed today, perhaps because skeletal carbs are used up. Have been feeling hot, but was drinking decaf coffee and in a hot room. Weight has stabilised somewhat. Dose 5 10:00pm. Feel very resistant to the drug at this point. Weight is increasing, and was up to 87.6. temperature in aircon refuses to go above 36.9. seriously wondering what the hell is going on. Skin feels normal, cant imagine holding too much water. Dose 6 11:18pm. Feeling nothing. Completely normal. Maybe a little sweat but not enough to even be certain dnp - dinitrophenol - is working. Food was protein shakes, chicken/fish, and a little fruit. Did a light workout, low volume, heavy weight, probably 25 minutes total.

Wednesday 20/4 dose 1 11am. Weight on waking 86.6. temp on waking 36.9. do not feel any ill effects, no water retention, just a dry mouth. Don’t understand why weight is no longer dropping, must be t3 mediated. Would consider stopping but what the hell. Dose 2:00 pm. Havnt felt different all day. Have decided to try exercising lightly for remainder of course to increase energy expenditure. Have decided to incorperate more carbs to increase t3 production. Trained for 30 minutes, hard. Strength unaffected by dnp - dinitrophenol - . Felt very hot, sweated a lot, but temp only 37.2. dose 3 3:50pm. Dose 4 6:10pm. Have noticed that carbs really do increase temp. sweating a lot in airconditioned shopping centre. Had to take breaths while talking. Flicked sweat all over sales assistand. She didn’t notice. this is total bull. Im hot, sweaty, and look like , and im not sure if its water or just the not working. This is bull. Dose 5 8:30pm. Food was far more fruit, protein shakes, chicken, vegetables.

Thursday 21/4 weight on waking 86.2 even though I ate a lot of fibre last night. Temperature on waking, 37.0 dose 1 12:30pm dose 2 2:10pm dose 3 4:20pm. Feeling a bit hot and dry, have switched to more solid foods (and hence will be a bit heavier) but otherwise quite good. Foods were minced beef with rice, chicken and salsa, fruit and a couple of white coffees with 5g sugar. Dose 4 6:40pm dose 5 10:00pm. Have been feeling sweaty, and not as mentally sharp as usual. As a matter of fact I have been a bit fuzzy headed the whole time. Forgetting things, being unable to talk with my usual vocabulary and wit. Im still a funny smart , so I don’t care. Much.

Friday 22/4 dose 1 1:20am. Have been feeling hot for the past few hours, post carb ingestion (apple, grapes) aircon and fan on full, topless, but still warm. Felt like aircon isnt working properly, although sister was freezing and used blanket. Feel like guts are really full. Sweaty as usual. Weight climbing again, actually went up to 88.0 after massive food and water ingestion. Weight on waking 86.4 . temp 36.9. felt very hot last night. Rolled around like a lunatic. Gut feels bloated. Dose 2: 12:20 pm. Dose 3 12:35pm. Dose 4 4:20pm. Worked back at gym. Sweated and breathed like a star. Breathy voice would have turned on a . Strength was normal (!!!???) stamina was also normal (!!!???) in heavy moves like chin ups, barbell rows, dumbbell rows, shrugs. ingested 1.5L fluid in 1 hour, didn’t urinate, but lost 0.5 kilos. Weight post workout 86.8. temp post workout 36.7. definitely holding water in skin. Zero definition in shoulders (where I always have striations) ty definition in back (where I usually have nice musculature) and some weird dimples over the inner elbow joint. The joint kind of looks bloated, but small. Strange. Waist never over 38 inches (formerly up to 39) arms have lost a little size (16 inches instead of 16.25 or more). Decent definition in quads, especially over the knee. Sleep difficult, I am the incredible rolling man. 6:30pm temperature is 37.7. I am ing hot. Sweating like a bomb technician. High respiratory rate, probably due to temperature. Underpants sticking to me, change them about 10 times a day. Dose 5 7:25pm. im hot.

Saturday 23/4 dose 1 1:00am. Weight on waking 85.8. finally. Had a massive feed before bed too. Dose 2 1:00pm. Dose 3 2:45 pm. Had a very strange colored stool. Scarey. It was greyish/yellowish/greenish. Will reevaluate continuing cycle, although the color was almost certainly mediated by bile salts and rapid peristalsis. Temp 37.0. glycerol is te foulest I have ever had to swallow. This would make a gay man gag. Early morning carb cravings had me freaking out, somehow I woke up with a portello in my hand. I was so hungry I could have eaten out SoKlueless. Good thing I was too lethargic/lazy to get up.

assessment of body changes thus far: arms have decreased to 16 inches. They look flat, although tricep definition is perhaps a shade better than usual. Also, when viewed from behind, there is less wrinkling due to fat around the tricep area (when elbows are pulled back and point behind me. Shoulder striations are returning, although they look different. There are more striations, but they are not as deep. Elbow joint has a funny dimple directly atop inner elbow joint. Chest looks flat, although there are a few ripples/striations as I do exercises such as shrugs. They were last worked days ago, and so I expect them to look flattest of all. Biceps are less bulgy than before, although bicep peak is more angular. Waist has gone down. No matter how much I eat, maximum tape of waist is 37.5 inches, as opposed to 39 inches under similar circumstances last week. Thighs look smaller, but certainly less fat in upper thigh area. They look a bit longer. Upper back musculature is looking quite good. Back has leaned out. Trapezius more defined, as are muscles on scae. No dimpling or fat when the area is tightened by bringing shoulder blades together. Fat on lats has also decreased. No dimpling, and three distinct muscles are showing from lats anchoring to ribs. Stomach has flattened considerable. Gut has shrunken severely. Still some rolls of fat when I bend forwards, but nothing like they used to be. I expect this area will clean up last. Fat on obliques definitely down. There has been so much loss that there is actually dimpling of the skin where the fat used to be. Im hoping that water retention is playing a part here. Face is also a little thinner, with a very slight cleft in my chin showing through every now and again.

Dose 4 5:30pm. Did chest workout, stamina and strength went down the er. Some lovely striations on my pecs though! Dose 5 10:50pm glycerol has made a huge difference. Not as thirsty, no headache. Fantastic. Not a huge fan of the taste and…rectal…effects though.

Sunday 24/4 dose 1 2:50am weight on waking 86.0. weight post urination 85.6. sore throat from ceiling and pedestal fans being on high. Dose 2 1:00pm. Dose 3 3:20pm dose 4 4:00 pm. Temp 37.6. family member noticed face was skinnier. They also noticed I looked smaller. Whoever said this was protein sparing better not have been bullting. Dose 5 8:50pm. Ate some gnocci. Temp 38.0. first time ever up to 38.0. shower was very effective, brought temp down to 37.1, and gradually rose to 37.9, gradual decrease to previously seen and tolerated levels circa 37.7 and less.

Monday 25/4 dose 1 4:00am waking weight 85.6. feel dry. Headache. Dose 2 2:30pm. Feel like today. Headache. Bad sleep. Dose 3 5:15pm. Dose 4 8:00pm. Feeling a little warm, but earlier today wasn’t even sweating. Not sure if my ability to clear the drug is the same as the accepted normal. Upon waking, I had a heavy carbohydrate meal and did not heat up at all. Urine was pale. I waited an hour, still no heat, then took a dose of drug, and then felt a huge burst of heat. Hopefully I synthesised some t3 during this period. Arms look particularly flat. Waist definitely much, much smaller. ing into clothes I was unable to wear. People on street commenting how big I look (??? s, im 10lbs smaller). Am considering ending cycle at end of day 14. dose 5 10:45pm.

Tuesday 26/4 dose 1 3:00am. Warm night, throatache from cold air. Waking weight 85.8. getting a bit discouraged, this stuff isnt working as well as it used to. Feel very warm all over, wet all over, so surely holding some water in skin, but still. Had coffee, went to toilet (number 2) weight down to 85.2. promising. Dose 2 2:30pm. Very hot. Lethargic also. Dose 3 4:45pm. Oesophagus slightly irritated. Very lethargic today. Getting really tired of being on this drug. Sick of sweating, worrying, looking like , and being questioned about my phantom illness. Im praying that no catabolism has occurred. Arms are still decent sized though- 16” which is what they are if I havnt worked them in a week. Next time I do this I want some t3 on hand. Temperature post back workout 38.0, weight 36.2 despite ingesting 1.5L water. Dose 4 8:15pm. Dose 5 10:15pm.

Wednesday 27/4 dose 1 12:45am. Going well. Feel very bloated with water and food. That troubling little roll under my bellybutton has decreased A LOT over the past day.

Looks like im finally burning stuff on the waist, instead of the arms, torso etc weight on waking 85.2. had a hard night. Sweaty, and had indigestion or something. Felt really really bloated and flatulent. dnp - dinitrophenol - attacked and molested my midsection last night. Total roll shrinkage!! Wow!!! Magically lost an inch on my waist overnight. Dose 2 2:00pm. Dose 3 4:55pm. Dose 4 8:10pm. Stamina down on chest exercises. 40kg incline dumbbell press down 2 reps. Dose 5 11:55pm

Thursday 28/4/04 dose 1 2:45am. Felt warm today. Had a carby meal, and heated up/sweated a lot. Feel that I have lost a good amount of fat. People are commenting that it looks like 5-6 kilos lost, particularly on waist area, and face. Saw a precycle photo of face/shoulders and WHOA jeez louise is there a difference. Im 3 years younger! Back to being a sexy beast! Bodyfat not nearly low enough though, and I will need another cycle of similar efficacy to obtain truly low bodyfat. Dose 2 3:45am. Waking weight 85.2. went to toilet (number 2) and weight down to 84.8. had bad sleep last night. Sweaty, then the sweat got cold, then I got cold, then I turned off fan, then I got hot and sweaty, and then repeat. Bad night. Dose 3 2:30pm. Weight got down to 84.4 earlier. Was a tad dry. Doses 4 and 5 taken together at 9:00pm, during a huge feed of salad and steak. I was so full I knew if I put a dose off unitl later, the stuff would just float in my stomach and reflux into my oesophagus. dnp - dinitrophenol - is bloody irritant. Besides the delay in gastric emptying would level out the doses.

Friday 29/4/04 dose 1 3:00am. Hot night. Sweaty, couldn’t sleep. Weight on waking 84.8. after going to toilet, weight 84.4. had some MASSIVE carb cravings last night. Almost ripped the fridge doors off getting to some. Good thing there werent any in the house. So glad this is the last day, I am over being on this drug. Dose 2 2:00pm. Dose 3 5:00pm dose 4 8:00pm dose 5 10:15pm. Dose 6 11:45pm. I am sick of being on this drug, but keen to see the results when any retained water is removed, and muscles are glycogenated again. Total time on drug has been a full 14 days.

Overall reflection on the cycle: wish I could have had some t3. I experienced rapid weight loss for the first few days and then a slight plateu. Whether this is due to induced hypothyroidism or simple glycogen depletion remains to be seen. I have not felt terribly uncomfortable, although the sweatiness is annoying in social settings. Doing this while working would certainly be difficult. I have experienced tachycardia (fast heart rate) for the length of the cycle. I have not found this to be a problem, although you do worry when things like this happen. A side effect I DID NOT like at all was the mental retardation that I have experienced. I was not as quick as I usually am. I feel as if my IQ has gone down while on this stinking drug. Speaking articulately and eloquently has been a problem. Along with hazy thoughts, the increased respiration and breathlessness during cycle made speaking a problem. Sleep was another terrible problem. I did not get good quality of sleep during this cycle. This may have something to do with the antihistamines I have been on, but overall, it wass quite unpleasant not to feel rested. Gym workouts have suffered markedly. Weights and reps are down. I breathe and sweat heavily while training. While its nice looking , I don’t like not being able to perform like usual. The next few days will be interesting, to say the least.

Saturday 30/4/04 waking weight 84.6 I feel good not being on this drug anymore. The sweating has slowed down a lot already. I mean, I sweat, but I live in the tropics, so I sweat normally anyway. YOU try living in 33 degree 80% humidity and see if you don’t sweat. Im curious to see how fast the drug clears my system. I get the impression it will be faster than the 36 hour half life quoted in the literature. We shall see.

Looks interesting but dangerous when not used right

Never even heard of DNP till you mentioned it to me in that thread of mine, it seems an awesome metaboliser

I would highly recommend against anyone trying DNP
Anyone that understands it's mechanism of action will never use this
It is also not manufactured in sterile conditions suitable for human consumption and not held to any standards

I would highly recommend against anyone trying DNP
Anyone that understands it's mechanism of action will never use this
It is also not manufactured in sterile conditions suitable for human consumption and not held to any standards

Never heard of DNP but regarding the sterile conditions, you don't believe that gear is made in sterile laboratories do you?
Most is probably made in the same basement sink as meth.

Never heard of DNP but regarding the sterile conditions, you don't believe that gear is made in sterile laboratories do you?
Most is probably made in the same basement sink as meth.

Well I only take pharmacy gear, I would equally never use UGL steroids. You're injecting this in your body it's important it's high quality.

Pic related, my current stock... 10 ampoules of test enanthate, 1 amp left of sustanon and an ampoule of test suspension

IstlXF2.jpg

Well I only take pharmacy gear, I would equally never use UGL steroids. You're injecting this in your body it's important it's high quality.

Pic related, my current stock... 10 ampoules of test enanthate, 1 amp left of sustanon and an ampoule of test suspension

IstlXF2.jpg

And you know for a fact these are real? You dont.

Not only have I never taken tren, you can get pharmacy tren. Alpha pharma here in Australia make tren hex and tren susp and it's made a lot in Germany as well.

My gear might not be real? lol. It's real.

Isn't it good that 0ni's stopped denying

But remember how hilariously awesome it was that he claimed he sent out a group message informing most people of his gear use.

And hilariously amazingly I think he still claims someone framed him on that other site.

Not only have I never taken tren, you can get pharmacy tren. Alpha pharma here in Australia make tren hex and tren susp and it's made a lot in Germany as well.

Of course it real. Oni couldn't gain a single kg bodyweight or on his lifts before he got on the gear.

Not heard of it will check it out, didnt know anyone was making parabolan anymore.

Might be real test e, but unless you got it on script you have no real way of knowing its legit. Always asume black market is fake

Not heard of it will check it out, didnt know anyone was making parabolan anymore.

Might be real test e, but unless you got it on script you have no real way of knowing its legit. Always asume black market is fake

0ni's Endo is a family friend