• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

dnp advice

meatman

hey doing a cycle of dnp lasting between 30-40 days starting with 200mg and increaseing weekly to 500mg. just after some advice on how to get the most out of it eg diet exercise? ive recived alot of advice just just want to see what people on here think

bad idea
I'm 100% pro drugs and am willing to explain to people anything about drugs but...
bad idea man

dnp kills people. That's about all I know about it. I assume that you are not an idiot and you know the risks but that shit kills people.

I know plenty of people that have run it, all are fine..... For now.

Just avoid hi gi or you will sweat like a mofo.

Followed a thread on another forum where a poster went into a tail spin cause he had endless nose bleeds, sweats, chronic migraines and savage shakes.

Fuck that shit

all for a bit of weight loss acceleration.

I followed a thread of a guy running the shit, didn't even do much for him, he kept a journal and tracked his body temperature during the day.

at the end of a month or two, he lost like 3kg... big friggin whoop. The whole time people were trying to talk him out of it.

all for a bit of weight loss acceleration.

I followed a thread of a guy running the shit, didn't even do much for him, he kept a journal and tracked his body temperature during the day.

at the end of a month or two, he lost like 3kg... big friggin whoop. The whole time people were trying to talk him out of it.

I think i followed the same thead, although cant remember if it was on Ausbb or another forum..

but the general concensus at the end of the cycle was he could have achieve as much or more with a decent diet and cardio.

From what I've seen your source depends a lot on it's efficacy.
If I was to do such a thing, I would just take 250mg at the start of the day in combination to proper diet.
I've seen some people take 800-1000mg a day of it... I can only put this down to them having a shitty source. 250mg is PLENTY and all you will need if your diet is spot on. It is NOT an excuse for you to take 500mg and eat like a fucking fatass/jabba/hippo/ambulocetus

Thanks for the concern guys ive read some of the horror stories aswell dnp is medically proven to boost metabolism by 50%. And it seems like the people who get into trouble with are the ones who smash over 600mg in a dose and overheat and sadly there body cant handle im aware of the risks but all drugs are dangerous when abbused and people get cocky and up the dose. But thanks for the words guys will have to think about this abit more

dnp is a serious compound and im assuming you have tried all others means of dieting before this (hopefully)... but make sure to drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day on it...you will hold water, but it will come off when the dnp is gone...its your bodies natural defense mechanism to hold water because of the excessive sweating... drink lots of electrolytes and eat a high carb/fructose diet with low low fat and moderate protein... DNP buns carbs/sugar rapidly so it will assits in losing more weight if you eat a higher carb diet. most people think the opposite but this is not the case, do not eat high fat and high protein and low carb...