• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

diet help

kyronE

age 16 almost 17
went from 140 kg to 95 kg

workout 6 days a week
4 days gym
2 days cardio

recently i was eating around 1500 to 1700 whitch lost 45 kg over a year but as i started gaining more muscle it was just maintaining my body wasent getting enough into so i worked out my cutting diet should be around 2200 cal a day

with that said i want to try some new a new diet was wondering if any one on here has any diets they can share link me to ect

Incredible weight loss....any problems with excess skin or stretch marks? Must have been tough!

because i did it slowly its not that bad. muscle has replaced the fat on my arms but i've got afew stretch marks -___- and my stomachs still has a little bit to go

but at the moment the excess skin isent a problem stretch marks i've got them in certain places

There are some on here in the nutrition section by Fadi that may do the job for you. Really though any food plan should be tailor made for the purse taking in their likes/dislikes, macro needs, lifestyle etc. For that you will need to pay someone because it is rare you will find some one who will do it for you for free.

Other options are searching the interwebz.