• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Diet Help, Kickstart my transformation

holl109

Hey Ausbb Members!

Im seeking dietary Help From use! Currently been Training for about 2Years, and have gone from 110kg down to 83kg, Majority of this was done with hardly a clean Diet. Just Exercise Daily.

I have Set myself a Goal of 12 Weeks From 7th Jan, to lose cut down to 12-15% body fat, Currently about 23% BF. My Training in the gym is fine its just i need to organise a diet that i can stick with and meets my daily routine.
I work Shift Work at Mcdonalds Currently (not the best for fat loss, but pays the bills haha) and thats Monday to Friday 10pm to 6am Shifts.
I also Train Straight after work and generally stay awake till 2pm before i sleep until Work.

Should i just focus on super clean Eating. or do use recommend a particular diet that would suit.

lately ive started trying to eat cleaner then i did.
example.
meal 1 2 egg white, 1 egg Scramble on wholegrain tortilla with slice of cheese.
meal 2 Scotch Fillet, Green beans and Sweet potato thin slices,
meal 3 chicken with salad on wholegrain tortilla.

then usually i goto bed after those 3 meals.

A bit hard to tell without portion sizes weather your diet is adequate or not.

Just weigh yourself weekly. Aim to lose around 800gms - 1kg per week. If you are not losing drop cals by 100-200.

Post more info please.

Either split the 3 into 6 or drop the tortilla bro ESP of a nite corn spikes insulin insainly high and it won't help ESP of a nite brah even wheat spikes high if the tortilla is whole grain wheet. Swap it for veggies the fibre will help u more.

Dude don't worry about insulin spikes, they won't make much difference... It's all about IIFym theses days, sure there's still healthy and unhealthy but no clean and dirty...

If your in a calorie defecit you'll lose weight...
Be healthy, but if u have a craving, satisfy it sensibly, don't ignore till it turns in to your all out binge day, where you stuff down everything in site and kiss goodbye your defecit from the week