• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Diet help for me please

craze

Ok seeing as i am a tradey i posted a while back asking for suggestions for meals. So far for last month fairly consistent eating chicken breast 3 times per day during work hours.

I really want to maximise my benifits from diet but unsure what to do as i am 5ft 10 or so and 95kg.

Normally i eat 3 eggs for bfast, train, shake wpi, 3 serves of 250g cooked
Chicken breast and then meat and veg for dinner and maybe another shake.

I want to maximise insulin spike to grow (is this eating carbs after training)?

Anyway if someone can suggest what to do to tweak it would be appreciated (without me becoming a fatf)!

Thanks

Diet sounds good if you like it. I would die eating the same thing all the time, wish I could.

Don't worry about the insulin spike, you are over thinking stuff!

Ok well what can i do for bfast? My problem is i tend to overeat so i need to look out.

I normally eat 3 eggs on toast for bfast. Should i do oats/egg/shake???

Weekends its out the window as long as i have protein each meal (aim for 30g).

I have a shake regardless of day.
WPI
Psyllium
Flaxseed oil
Oats
To suit macros.....

I have a small breakfast so I can save my calories around workout time.

Brocolli and chicken 5 times a day and add some dextrose to your post workout shake to maximise insulin availability. Yieeeewwww bro science diet

Seriously read some of the nutrition posts by max brenner your over complicating it. Eat wjhatever you want as long as the macro breakdown is good and you are meeting your calorie allowance.

^^^ this...

Insulin spikes blah blah blah...

Get the big picture right before you worry about hormone timing and rubbish like that...

Read max brenners stuff, he know his stuff

Ok well what can i do for bfast? My problem is i tend to overeat so i need to look out.

I normally eat 3 eggs on toast for bfast. Should i do oats/egg/shake???

Weekends its out the window as long as i have protein each meal (aim for 30g).

Bacon and eggs, or eggs on toast, or minute steak, or shake, or oats and protein powder what ever you like.

I had scrambled egg on toast this morning, protein shake yesterday, and oats and protein powder the day before, tomorrow who knows.

thanks, have read a fair bit, but i always like some personalised help and advice from others,

thanks