• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Sorry, .001 ... is that 10mg per week?

What dose was the vial you were pulling from 200mg/ml ?

How many ml's were you pinning?

Just interested what a 'ladies' dose might be :)

.. Honestly I don't remember, it's been 4 weeks since I used it and its all at written up at home.

I will let you know tho - basically to the very first line on the syringe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ok.. that would be pretty low if it's a 3ml barrel.. 20mg or so?

Am sure someone like [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; would have a better idea...

That's if he's allowed to look at another ladies page now that he's married and chit :p

Hey Guys - new to the forum so be genle :)

My bf was my trainer, we broke up a few months ago and i have not been able to find anyone else that I want to work with.. I focus on powerlifting style training with limited cardio.

I have been training for 2+ years - looking to compete Sep 2015 in figure, but want ti give the dieting down ago now so I am familar with the process and can see what I need to work on now!

Right now im 73kg @ 18% =bf - I have run 1 cycles of Test and am currently on anavar but am wanting to go back to test because although sides are crazy (at times i Felt like humping peoples legs) the gains were alot more obvious.

I train 6 days per week, heavy weights around 4 sets / 10 reps to failure - I have just introduced 1 HIIT Session per week 2 weeks ago
( my PBS are 140kg dead / 110kg squat / 60kg bench - so I mean heavy)

CURRENT DIET: 200C/50F/320P - I HAVE JUST DROPPED 50C OVER THE LAST 2 WEEKS - I am on fats and protein b/fast with carbs used around training.

I know i need to "trust the process" but I just want some advice if this process is right so far? s 50C to much so quickly? iI am hoping to get to approx 10/ 12%bf and then introduce reverse dieting to get my carbs up higher then they were to begin with - I think this will be achievable around 20 weeks - i want to be LEAN.

ANY help you can offer would be amazing!! Especially if you can recommend any good trainers that encourage heavy weights style training and not circuit training that seems to be recommended by everyone!

Thanks guys!!

I'll put you in contact with someone that actually knows what they are doing and competes in figure. I'll shoot them an email now then I'll PM you with their details

that would be awesome :)

I basically just want regular diet / bf done and someone to scream a use in my face - I respond well to that ?

Not sure why, but this picture made me think of this thread

photo-dogs-sniffing-rears.jpg

that would be awesome :)

I basically just want regular diet / bf done and someone to scream a use in my face - I respond well to that 

Also ditch the steroids
Honestly
Put some anavar in at 10mg/day two weeks before you're due to step on stage if you really must but it's just a waste before then. Do not use them to grow, for the love of sweet, tiny, 5lb 8oz baby Jesus. Use them to harden up pre contest if not at all. All the "ladies" steroids are pretty much just pure androgens lol. Stick to ephedrine really

confused.. ladies steroids?

I get that you keep referring to what in taking not being test - but I assure you it is test ethanate and the same as any male would be using

confused.. ladies steroids?

I get that you keep referring to what in taking not being test - but I assure you it is test ethanate and the same as any male would be using

Please don't take steroids that stay in your system for several weeks again

I don't think I need to explain why a woman should take steroids that stay in her system for weeks when there are steroids that stay active for hours

I'm just curious. If she was stoked with the results of the previous cycle, why run something else or nothing at all?

I'm just curious. If she was stoked with the results of the previous cycle, why run something else or nothing at all?

uh alright if you really are confused
the main advantage of short esters is mitigation of side effects. Testosterone will turn you into a man, even in low doses. You'll get masculine sides. There is no real reason for a woman to take testosterone there are much better alternatives. If you use testosterone propionate then it's half life is 2-3 days. So if you notice clitoral enlargement or hair growth and so on you can stop and after a few days it's cleared the system and no longer acts. Oral steroids this is even sooner- the very next day it will be gone and you won't get any more sides. Testosterone enanthate has a half life of 10-11 days. So it can potentially take two thirds of a month to clear your system and will be acting the whole time. This can cause a run away effect with side effects

The stereotypical "female" steroids are drugs like primobolan, anavar and so on. These however are derived from dihydrotestosterone and VERY potent androgens despite being labelled as "mild". I don't think a female should use steroids to grow at all. HGH would be a far better option really. A lot of women are put off though because of the bloating you get from growth hormone. If you REALLY wanted a steroid to grow, I'd probably recommend something like nandrolone phenylpropionate which is a short acting version of deca