• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Diamond Pharma

Diamond are a pharmaceutical brand that manufactures steroids. On their web page they state that all Diamond pharma products in Australia are fakes.
My source assures me his products are genuine and have all the distinguishing marks on them e.g. logo on cap, hologram etc.

A rep from there has posted on these forums to say they dont distribute in australia and therefore anything here with their name on it is phoney.

yeah the rep said the company does not directly distribute in australia but what if people were importing diamond pharma into australia themselves?

lmao yeah a hologram really makes something "authentic"
jesus fucking christ

You do realise that anyone can print a hologram right?
Wow, they also have TEXT ON THEIR BOTTLES!!! And a BEVELLED SEAL!!!

Last edited:
yeah the rep said the company does not directly distribute in australia but what if people were importing diamond pharma into australia themselves?

Good point!

or reusing the empty bottles...

dodgy c*nts aye!

0ni: well actually yes, its a part of the companys list of identifying marks, please see link beloiw. Thank you for that smart arse comment you are an asset to the world :)
Diamond Pharma Group

I see what your saying, but really anyone can fake anything nowadays if they have the right equipment etc etc.

I have used this before, the plastic cap is sealed to the steel cover when you pull the cap off you wont be able to seal the vial properly.

That sucks bro but thx for letting me know, definitely wont be purchasing Diamond pharma

Yea man no worries, my mate swears by it but in comparison to others im not impressed. The growing concensus is that by week 5 you feel the test fully kick in, heaps of energy and stronger pumps but im yet to feel this.

not having a go at you but thats a low dose man aye..........

From what i've read they reckon for sus250 250mg to 500mg a week is a good dose, im at about 300mg.. first time on sus250 started out slow and now im cautious of gyno as my other post mentioned..

what do you reckon's a good dose mate?