• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

dextrose

You should take it about 10 before. I think you need to think before you post as a lot of your posts come across as rude and it is mainly due to ignorance, be a little more polite in asking why instead of making fun of things first it will get you much further.
Posted via Mobile Device

well he said pre workout and didnt give a time frame so i was asking how long 1 hour 30 min ??? mayb read the the whole stotry first mate i would hardly call dextrose as u are walking into the gym pre workout so u start drinking it 1 min b4 u lift a dumbbell and the class that as pre ur kidding right

If you piss your pants 30 seconds before you enter the bathroom you still pissed your pants before you got to the bathroom...

Post workout is leaving the gym why would the time frame for pre be any different..

DO you have a psot workout shake 1 and a half hours after you leave the gym?

ignorance ur kidding bro i dont think u even know a lot about bb as for me nutrition is my number 1 lifting is brobably not my strong point do u guys have a decent profile pic to back your know it all answers come on honestly my a few of u should research more mayb even get hold of secret of the pros dvd milos

if thats the case noobs and u took it way b4 training what are u trying to do by that replenish what u dont have a clue buddy

Nah I have this thing called a degree in exercise science kinda helps me understand endocrinology and nutrition better than a sarcev DVD.

Have an awesome time asking people about what they do so you can crap on it (without a solid understanding) to make yourself feel better.
Posted via Mobile Device

if u took dextrose 1 hour or maybe 45,30.15.1 (min) before training that would be stupid mate,i think you have a lot of learning to do,when you take dextrose and protein its to replenish glycogen after intense workout, so why the hell take it before by doint that you show how little you know about bb,you must have one huge intense workout if you are needing dextrose from the start are u rooted after your first set or something?????

Why is glucose 1 min before training stupid, please enlighten us with your knowledge...

I can provide infomation on how dextrose post workout hinders muscle gians..

But do you understand why you are saying what you are saying or is it broism at its finest?

Okay, so the people who you are conversing with need a lot of learning and you don't. No problem. How about before you write another word here, go ahead and introduce yourself to us because as it is right now, you're not far from being banned due to your arrogant nature. If it is the sport of bodybuilding that you do represent, then let me tell you they don't need arrogant people like you in it. So do us all a favour and tell us a bit about your accomplishment in the sport, how long you've been training, where did you acquire your knowledge from etc.

Thank you.

Fadi.

dave any1 can copy and paste your big talk and noobs i just did read above good night people this topic is over for me feel free to talk amongst yourselves ohh 1 more thing dave u think you have a degree pigs ass you do mate your saying milos sarcev dont know a lot well if he doesnt well show me your mr bodybuilding pics and show me what you know cause every1 knows not to listen to some tool that learns from a book we rather learn from people that have the know how from lifting and competing

Give it up noobs, I know it is hard but it will do your pyschological state wonders.

I gave you a whole lot of info on the reasons for insulin pre workout either read it and learn or stop posting.
Posted via Mobile Device

popcorn.gif

Dave how can i go to sleep now? lol

Why we explained a concept to you it wasnt in your understanding and now we are all weak tools who need to post bodybuilding pictures?

Logic?

Lol at tool_tool.
Will having your dextrose in milk pwo affect your insulin spike?
Currently 10g wpc, 50g dextrose, 1g vitamin c
Posted via Mobile Device

I dont understand. Brent comes on here and asks a question on when you should take Dextrose and then when he is told when to, he turns around and says it is wrong...

If you already think you knew the answer and wasnt going to listen to the advice given, why did you ask in the first place?

I have learnt allot from this forum over the last few months. You would be wise to spend a couple hours looking around the site before you start being a rude **** to the current members on here. They obviously know allot more about this stuff than yourself and are more than willing to help.

i bought 10kg of dextrose and my parents thought i was opening a brewery when they came over.

I cant have that shit without apple jiuce tastes like sh**T

Man that was an interesting thread!

It's kinda like watching a fight at the footy. You know it's not right, but you're still fascinated by it anyway. I don't mind the occasional tool slipping into the forum, keeps things interesting.

Oh and I am now at 25g sugar (fruit juice) post workout due to taking my greens plus then instead of ingesting juice at another time. And no I can no be bothered juicing my own stuff noobs.