• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] Dexter

................................................................................Rapey will fight to the death on this one, Debs fucking "dardi" even when she's crying...(might be hotter when crying)

l know that's both of your "personal opinions" but there wrong..... There just plain wrong. Her 'weird eyes' are quite the nice as well.... People and there standards these days....

l know that's both of your "personal opinions" but there wrong..... There just plain wrong. Her 'weird eyes' are quite the nice as well.... People and there standards these days....

I'm with Rapey on this.

She is different looking but still attractive.

Last edited:
Even that albino chick who was Lila (the bitish chick who dexter ended up stabbing) was decent as well... Luman wasnt for rapey at all though...

I thought Rapey would be all over Dexters step daughter

Was going to say she might be dardi when shes older..........................

Quite a few nice 'background' chicks walking around in g bangers lately. Relevant to my interests... Rapey will advise if this is 'real life' when he goes to said florida next year. Need to get me some MT2 before though....

Mt2 might make herpderp worse?

This is the only thing l've been a little worried out. Thinking if l do get some herp derp it may make it more noticeable in parts where ld be albino as fuck where ld had the derp then tanned in places it wasnt.. Don't want to end up looking like Scott "spotty" Jorgenson

tumblr_m580xpmfcw1rxsbjao1_500.jpg

This season is finally picking up (after the episode where Deb confesses her feelings). The previous episodes were all shit!

This season is finally picking up (after the episode where Deb confesses her feelings). The previous episodes were all shit!

I disagree, ive liked it. Especially how theres multiple storylines going on.

I disagree, ive liked it. Especially how theres multiple storylines going on.

Yeah multipul story lines are good, but i have some small feeling in this season they have taken things a little too far, although i am enjoying it and seems to be building to something special.

That's fair enough everyone's got their own tastes. Season 2 was probably my favourite (not so much the ending though).

Question.... At gun ranges they have cameras every fucking where as well as the fact you sign into those places... How did dexter not get spotted stabbing someone on camera in clear daylight?