• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Derek Poundstone confirmed for FILEX

catastrophic

Poundstone has just confirmed his passport problems are sorted and he will be at FILEX this weekend. I’m not sure if he is doing anything strong or just standing around looking pretty. But, go & meet the guy. You might learn something :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Didn't he get busted for selling drugs?
How have they allowed him in the country?

That aside, I'm sure he has plenty to offer.

Where's FILEX being held?

He was just on the footy show...

Any thoughts on why he is advocating soy?

This is what he has said;

"I say all the BS about soy not being sutible for guys and having any effect on estoren or testosterone levels is total BS. There's study after study that proves this but one actor gets outta shape, gets gyno and balmes soy and all the sudden we as a society get our panties in a bunch. Soy is a great addition to any diet, especially a high protien... Read More diet so I'm in the "Yea" column. I consume over 500 grams of protien a day, about 30% from protein supplements (MHP's) of which close to half is soy. I wont list all the benefits of adding soy but one is kidney support which someone who consumes as much protien as I do should keeps tabs on."

Hrmmm... I'll still avoid it lol

im seeing him tommorrow hopefully at the trade show at darling harbour along with all the other people i have to meet.. :cool:

http:// www. novafm. com. au/nova969/video_strongman-lifts-merrick-above-his-head_110995

Look out for B-Grade celebs flying over your head!

He was just on the footy show...

Any thoughts on why he is advocating soy?

This is what he has said;

"I say all the BS about soy not being sutible for guys and having any effect on estoren or testosterone levels is total BS. There's study after study that proves this but one actor gets outta shape, gets gyno and balmes soy and all the sudden we as a society get our panties in a bunch. Soy is a great addition to any diet, especially a high protien... Read More diet so I'm in the "Yea" column. I consume over 500 grams of protien a day, about 30% from protein supplements (MHP's) of which close to half is soy. I wont list all the benefits of adding soy but one is kidney support which someone who consumes as much protien as I do should keeps tabs on."

Hrmmm... I'll still avoid it lol
I saw this.

he actually blend soy and chicken and drinks it 4 x day.

YUK. I know we should take emotion out of eating but that does not mean you have to gag. ehehehe