• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Demoralised and looking for advice

Too much pontificating.

Less talking more lifting.

Come back when you are 60 and still lifting.
The person who starting this topic is only 18 years old for Christ sake.
All this talk about getting results NOW, beginners, advanced and such is just mumbo jumbo.

Whom would you listen to; a trainee with an unusaully long list of injuries? If your goal is to be training for a very long time, Yes.

The biggest bloke in the gym? No.

As I've said; the only test a lifter needs to pass is the test of time.

The first question one needs to ask is how long do you intend to be training, what are you training for?
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope the OP is off in a corner of a gym, chained to the squat rack, and not reading this

Just got back, eating infront of the computer. If that's allowed...

Silverback said:
The first question one needs to ask is how long do you intend to be training, what are you training for?

Am I right to assume this is a rhetorical question or do you actually want to know?

Nic.

Not really.

I'm more interested in reading things that people have tried and their experience rather than trying to diagnose.
Posted via Mobile Device