• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Defence Force Supplements

Stubert9

Hey guys,

I am looking at joining the Defence Force and I was wondering if there are any supplements that may cause me issues such as False positives and things on drug tests.

Thanks alot guys

Stu

Nah your good. You wouldn't be able to compete in any regulated sports using jack3d. That muscle fuel crap you linked to is a wannabe pct, nothing that will affect a piss test. If you take anything else, pot, party drugs, just order a urine test of the web before your due for the army test.

Nah your good. You wouldn't be able to compete in any regulated sports using jack3d. That muscle fuel crap you linked to is a wannabe pct, nothing that will affect a piss test. If you take anything else, pot, party drugs, just order a urine test of the web before your due for the army test.

You serious? Dont they supervise you taking a piss? Im joining the RAAF soon so this topic interests me greatly. If anyone even thinks they are going to fail a urine test from recreational drugs they shouldnt be defending our country and getting paid for it IMO. Not having a go at people who do use drugs in general but when on duty and in a position of responsibility like that it should be the last thing thats being discussed.

Stubert9 what service are you looking at? And how is your progress going?

Last edited:
You serious? Dont they supervise you taking a piss? Im joining the RAAF soon so this topic interests me greatly. If anyone even thinks they are going to fail a urine test from recreational drugs they shouldnt be defending our country and getting paid for it IMO. Not having a go at people who do use drugs in general but when on duty and in a position of responsibility like that it should be the last thing thats being discussed.

Stubert9 what service are you looking at? And how is your progress going?
LOL you are very naive if you think only a small percentage of people do drugs. Lawyers do drugs, doctors do drugs, half the fucking world is on something these days. Alcohol is a drug. They give you drugs in the defence force to deal with stress and the "shakes" if you are a sniper. They give amphetamine style drugs to pilots to improve focus and basically encourage being a bad ass! :p

What leachy said. Drugs really aren't the root of all evil.
OP - if its not illegal your ok.

Last edited:
Mate im no angel, ive been around a while and know for a fact i dont need any of that stuff to be at my best, im not saying only a small percentage of the world are the only ones that take them but i still firmly believe you dont need them, and the defence force has a zero tolerance policy towards the use of RECREATIONAL drugs, im not talking about prescription medication which is not very chemically different to most of the recreational drugs anyway but the fact remains, if you take recreational drugs and live that kind of lifestyle you shouldnt be joining the ADF and you should definitely not be thinking about buying fake urine off the internet to pass a test...

The topic starter isnt into that lifestyle from what he says which is great!

I dont want an E war with anyone about a very debated topic but i do strongly believe defence isnt for people who take drugs, i know i dont want to be working in armament beside someone who is coming down hard from a weekend on the roundies and just fakes a piss test so he can keep his job and meanwhile is working on an explosive device and half a dozens soldiers lives are in his hands....

Mate im no angel, ive been around a while and know for a fact i dont need any of that stuff to be at my best, im not saying only a small percentage of the world are the only ones that take them but i still firmly believe you dont need them, and the defence force has a zero tolerance policy towards the use of RECREATIONAL drugs, im not talking about prescription medication which is not very chemically different to most of the recreational drugs anyway but the fact remains, if you take recreational drugs and live that kind of lifestyle you shouldnt be joining the ADF and you should definitely not be thinking about buying fake urine off the internet to pass a test...

The topic starter isnt into that lifestyle from what he says which is great!

I dont want an E war with anyone about a very debated topic but i do strongly believe defence isnt for people who take drugs, i know i dont want to be working in armament beside someone who is coming down hard from a weekend on the roundies and just fakes a piss test so he can keep his job and meanwhile is working on an explosive device and half a dozens soldiers lives are in his hands....

Well good for you. People who join defence generally stop taking while serving, so don't worry mate. Plus it's hard to fake, I've been both the testee and tester and you don't have much room.

Last edited:
Thats good to know mate, cheers!

I got no dramas what people want to do with their lives, alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, cake and pastries :p whatever makes them happy but as long as it doesnt affect my life and career is my only gripe. I know blokes who are in defence who do take recreational drugs and do just get lucky with the piss testing, i dont know if they buy fake stuff off the internet but i do know a lot of them are treading on a thin line, its a silly risk but at the end of the day it is their risk to take as long as it doesnt cost another person or more their lives.

Wow, excellent choice of job mate, thats one of the toughest physically demanding jobs in the ADF, good luck mate! Be a great experience!