• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Honestly don't want to know what you're doing looking this chit up so early in the morning cuz

Fucking lol... I am so phucked if the IT dude lets my bosses know the chit I search for on my work pc :D

Lets see.... Since i AM the IT dood here i have open the following:

FireFox with:
- AusBB - Cock in a sock page o_O
- Whirlpool
- Wifi info page
- Wifi info page
- Chrome painting solutions
- Chrome painting guide
- Chrome painting guide
- TJM Bullbars
- Sonicwall firewall config page
- a Strong password generator website
- Skyrim mod site
- Adult skyrim mod site
- Adult skyrim mod site
- Adult skyrim mod site
- Internal Patient management website
- Google.com.au

c1774ed080c38512cb3a1f40b3e31431.jpg

Last edited:
Bahaha.. I'm actually big next to that dude... Thanks for the ego stroke Kaz.

Here, allow me to contribute to this fine thread of yours... Some of the finer specimens of the male sex if you will...

This here is me before I went to sleep after my Xmas party last week just gone..

[MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; waking up 1st thing in the morning...

This here is brutha [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; picking up some random poon...

[MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; ... represent!

As if you didn't recognise your fellow Mod : [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; ...

[MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; ... no, no, no... that's HIM on the LEFT...k? :)

Last, but by no means least... [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; (Please don't smash me bru ;))

Just been telling Kaz how lucky she is to be sharing the board with so many fine looking gentlemen such as ourselves ;)

Lol [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION] ; nearly fall off the dunny.
missus always says if I don't stop tanning I'll look like one of those overbaked bimbos, now I know what she means.

Bahaha.. I'm actually big next to that dude... Thanks for the ego stroke Kaz.

Here, allow me to contribute to this fine thread of yours... Some of the finer specimens of the male sex if you will...

This here is me before I went to sleep after my Xmas party last week just gone..

@White_Lie ; waking up 1st thing in the morning...

This here is brutha @Grunta ; picking up some random poon...

@Repacked ; ... represent!

As if you didn't recognise your fellow Mod : @Shrek ; ...

@Bazza20 ; ... no, no, no... that's HIM on the LEFT...k? :)

Last, but by no means least... @Rugby88 ; (Please don't smash me bru ;))

I'm so horny right now from those pics I dressed up just for you....