• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

D - Aspartic Acid

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Anyone used this stuff? Hearing good things about it but not sure if its just another fad product that will come and go...

Draw bloods, try it and see what happens...

I think celltech may be safer, it's been around forever and tried and tested.

This stuff is "new" who knows what it does...

Mate plz get over the cell tech crap - its old - cell tech jokes have been around for soooooooo long.

If you dont wanna post something that will help me with more info then dont post plz...

I tried it for about 3 weeks @ 3g a day, Whether it was placebo or whatever I def felt a distinct boost in energy, libido and intensity when working out. My muscles felt/looked slightly fuller harder as well.
I just bought some more and plan to commence using it again in a few weeks, this time round I will be getting full hormone panel done before during and after.

I have been readin that you should use and anti estrogen with DA Acid.

Did you?

It depends on the person and there enzymatic pathways...

Some people send excess test to DHT others dump it into e2.

Everyone is different...

Keep zinc levels good

I took DIM @ 100mg a day as a precaution during last 2 weeks but I don't know if it was necessary. The only unpleasant sides I encountered were I developed some pimples on my face, neck and back of head which were annoying but they have cleared now.

I took DIM @ 100mg a day as a precaution during last 2 weeks but I don't know if it was necessary. The only unpleasant sides I encountered were I developed some pimples on my face, neck and back of head which were annoying but they have cleared now.
I think a stronger AI would be better.

Joel,
Get on it while your dieting.

Elevated test levels are ideal when on calorie deficit.

You don't need an AI with DAA (assuming you don't have underlying issues).

Patrick Arnold:
I disagree that there are any serious aromatase issues with DAA. In most subjects blood levels of testosterone and estrogens seem to increase relatively equally which is healthy and ideal.

Last edited:
I have been taking ithis for about 5 weeks.. originally bought it because I've noticed a decrease in libido as of late (which i''m now thinking is from eating way too little fat at 10% of total cal)

Anyway my experience has been good. Really good. The biggest benefit is the increase in strength. I've been taking this whilst eating reduced calories (roughly 2800/day as opposed to 4000/day) and my lifts have all gone up (after a period of months on a plateau)

Body compostion is looking great (but that's mainly the diet). Skin is oily and im getting a few pimples on my face, after not having them for a few years.

Funnily enough, it hasn't really given my libido much of a boost. Oh and my balls are bigger than they've ever been.

Train hard Joel the best form of revenge is to look better than ever before ;)

Use this situation to your advantage