• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cycle help

IM

Have you adjusted your cycle yet?
How are you going to run it now?

Sus 250 e2d 825mg/week (week 1-10)
Hcg 500iu x2 weekly (week 2- 12)
Adex .25 Ed (week 1-10)
Clomid 100mg (week 13 day 1)
Clomid 50mg (week 13 day 2-13)
Nolvadex 40mg (week 13-15)
Nolvadex 20mg (week 15-17)

Much better.

Most people will run clomid at 100mg for 2 weeks then drop to 50mg for 2 weeks.

lol

I haven't read that anywhere I assumed that 1500 would be suitable as a doctor would prescribe 3000 iu weekly for severe testicular atrophy so I asumed that 1500 would be fine to maintain them

I havent included adex for two reasons 1 because I did not use them in the first cycle and I had no issues and 2 to buy them from them chemist they are $180 a box
How do you suggest I run the hcg and do you believe that I will need the adex
Is the clomid a nolva dosages ok
ASSUME. IF YOU LIVE AN THINK BY ASS U ME.
U MAKE A ASS OUT OF U AN ME. enjoy bro.