• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CT Fletcher Massterplan certification

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
IF YOU FUCKIN SURVIVE MY TRAINING CAMP, IF YOU DON’T TAPOUT & SUBMIT, YOU WILL BE AN OFFICIAL MUTHAFUCKIN’ IRON ADDICT & YOU WILL BE MASSTERPLAN CERTIFIED FOR SURVIVING HELL! WHO AMONG YOU ACCEPTS THIS CHALLENGE?! WHO AMONG YOU WILL LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, FACE FEAR, FACE IRON, TAKE THIS MUTHAFUCKIN’ CHALLENGE. I DARE YOU BON-BON EATIN’ MUTHAFUCKAS, WHO WILL TAPOUT?!

Experience Metroflex LBC unlike anyone has before. Visit for 5 grueling days, 6-Hrs a Day and experience training at CT’s Hardcore Gym, Metroflex LBC. Train with CT Fletcher, Aj Prapavat “BULO”, Big Rob Thomas, Mike Rashid, Liz Freel, and more.
5 DAYS, 6 HOURS A DAY
- Phase 1: BodyBuilding
- Phase 2: Power Lifting
- Phase 3: Strength & Endurance
MASSterplan Certification | CT Fletcher

CT Fletcher is a typical YouTube fitness wanker. Angry black man screaming and swearing all the time = 2edgy4me.

$2,500 for 5 days of testing how hard you can physically train. You're not trying to join the SAS.

Does a personal trainer really need to be tough. I'd prefer if they were smart and knew what they were talking about.

But he'll tell you how to get 22" arms. Go in to the gym every mother fucking day and train mother fucking arms!

$2,500 for 5 days of testing how hard you can physically train. You're not trying to join the SAS.

Does a personal trainer really need to be tough. I'd prefer if they were smart and knew what they were talking about.

No reason you can't be smart AND tough. Most people these days want to do things easily and be babied. 80% of the time you need be tough to teach em a lesson.

No reason you can't be smart AND tough. Most people these days want to do things easily and be babied. 80% of the time you need be tough to teach em a lesson.

Pretty sure his program isn't going to stop incompetent people from becoming PTs. The quality of the knowledge the PT has, gleaned from experience and study is more important than being able to run 5 consecutive tough mudder courses in 1.5 hours while CT Fletcher screams mutherfucker at them.

Mental toughness is a big part of lifting and I pay a psychologist to help me out with this. But it's a lot cheaper than $2,500 and this sort of thing takes a lot more than 5 days to develop
Most decent lifters are somewhat unusually motivated and have something wrong in the head that causes them to enjoy training hard. I know I have my problems and that I'd probably be dead if I didn't have lifting. For real there, not just being an edgy fagot

I remember when this guy started his youtube channel, i was lol at his first couple videos. Can't believe how popular he's got since then.

Pretty sure his program isn't going to stop incompetent people from becoming PTs. The quality of the knowledge the PT has, gleaned from experience and study is more important than being able to run 5 consecutive tough mudder courses in 1.5 hours while CT Fletcher screams mutherfucker at them.

Im not saying his program will turn people into stan efferding. I was just saying these days 80% of people a bunch of sissy bitches.

The only downfall to the whole PT side of things is now these days due to Facebook, instagram and youtube anyone with a 6 pack thinks they can give dietary and training advice. I am fully aware that CT is one of these people though lol.

Mental toughness is a big part of lifting and I pay a psychologist to help me out with this. But it's a lot cheaper than $2,500 and this sort of thing takes a lot more than 5 days to develop
Most decent lifters are somewhat unusually motivated and have something wrong in the head that causes them to enjoy training hard. I know I have my problems and that I'd probably be dead if I didn't have lifting. For real there, not just being an edgy fagot

lifting suits the obsessive compulsive side of my personality + feeling stronger feels good man.

Also its stil yo muhfuggin set muhfugga.

I have more respect for those who admit that they aren't natty, like Rich Piana.