• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Critique my training plan.

M@YHEM

Have been doing this for 2 weeks now and finding it really good. Im really limited to about half an hour in the Gym at lunch time so it makes things a bit hard.

What do you think. Have I missed anything. Do you think there is enough volume.

Monday Upper:
BB bench press. 5x5
BB Incline press. 3x8-12

Lat pulldown 5x8-12
BB bent over row 3x10-15

Tuesday Lower
BB squat 5x5
Leg ext 3x10-15 Superset Calves 3x10-20

Wednesday rest

Thursday Upper
DB bench press 4x8-10
Cable flys 3x10-12

Seated Row 5x5
Cable shrugs 3x10-15

Friday Lower
Dead lifts 5x5
Leg curls 3x10-15 Superset Calves 3x10-20

Saturday Arms/Shoulders
BB Curl 4x10-20
Tri ext 4x10-20
Shoulder press or variations 3x8-12

What sort of numbers are you lifting? what are your goals?

some changes I would make:
Tuesday - swap leg ext for SLDL

Thursday - swap flies with OHP, barvell over cable shrug

Friday - remove leg curls, add a split squat or similar, keep calf raises if u want.

Edit: if u really wanted to do flies u could add them on sat

Just some ideas

What sort of numbers are you lifting? what are your goals?

some changes I would make:
Tuesday - swap leg ext for SLDL

Thursday - swap flies with OHP, barvell over cable shrug

Friday - remove leg curls, add a split squat or similar, keep calf raises if u want.

Edit: if u really wanted to do flies u could add them on sat

Just some ideas

will take it on board. thanks. lifts are: bench 117kg squat 150 press 75. If I worked them out right.

Goals are hypertrophy.

Do you think the quads are getting enough hence the change to SLDL. And not enough shoulders?

Similar to what im doing now.

Double up your lower body lifts.
Do light deadlifts (SLDL) on squat day, light squats (or front squats) on deadlift day.

On my light squat session I was thinking of just sticking 60kg on the bar and going for max reps
I'll film it when I can do 100 reps

Earlier this year, I was running into this problem where I'd only have 25-30 minutes of actual gym time.

If you work hard and don't stop you can fit at least 6 exercises into 25-30 minutes. On the plus side, there's no need for cardio.. you can still gain size despite what others might have you believe.

Earlier this year, I was running into this problem where I'd only have 25-30 minutes of actual gym time.

If you work hard and don't stop you can fit at least 6 exercises into 25-30 minutes. On the plus side, there's no need for cardio.. you can still gain size despite what others might have you believe.

You can actually do a very brutal workout with just nine exercises in 12 minutes.

I can fit in 8 exercises in 30 minutes:p