• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Critique my Diet

Atti

(1) Height 168 cm
(2) Weight 77
(3) Age 29
(4) Training goal 10% bf
(5) How many times you train per week 3 Ptc session 3 Cardio session 15-20 mins max with 3-5 hit intervals of 1 mins sprints.
(6) Approximate serving size of food (this would help greatly)

Every Morning 4-8 eggs (i eat the yellow bit but runny not solid apparently no bad cholesterol is formed when its not fully cooked.)
1 Sweet Potato about 70-100 grams
1 slice of toast with peanut butter or olive oil (2-3 teaspoons)
1 freshly squeeze orange
1 pill hydroxy cut

Mid morning / lunch
-Banana ,Shakes 30-40 grams protein from BN pina colada(way too sweet dunno wtf is in it) before
and after workouts an apple 30-40 grams protein. total 60-80
-1 pill of multi vitamin centrum
-1 pill hydroxy cut pro clinical.
-1 pill celebrex 200mg 1 pill tramadol 100 mg slow release
-4 pills of fish oils 1000 mg

dinner
-usually meat(100 grams - 200 grams) and rice (cooked 1-2 cups)
-salads
-4 pills of fish oil
-hand ful of 8 nalmonds and 8 cashews probaly 25 grams ?

for meats i usually alternate between lamb pork steak fish ( i try eat all in 1 week fish choice normally salmon or snapper)
theres no real consistency, on cardio days(rest days) i have hurom juicer i just bought i normally juice carrots and some spinach cause they are cheap and have 2-3 glass a day with the fiber back in the juice. mainly it is carbs i think ?

Try not to eat sweets (only few after work out if needed normally starbust babies) lol no cakes try eat pretty much cut off all foods with a wraper or box around it last 2 months.

forget to mention i eat 1 avocado every second day. i find eating healthy isnt much more expensive then eating fastfood but it certainly takes time to wash cook prepare everything which TIME is what i got right now :D

Target weight 65 kg less then 10% bf mayb 8-9 i am happy :)

lifts goals for max by feb/march
squat, bench, row 1.5x bodyweight deadlift 2x ohp bw

Just for abit of fun 4 months ago i can eat 2 large dominoes pizza and wash down 2 litres of coke no problems then have a few maccas ice creams, yesterday i vomit after 7 slices.... feel really sick lol

Last edited:
(1) Height 168 cm
(2) Weight 77
(3) Age 29
(4) Training goal 10% bf
(5) How many times you train per week 3 Ptc session 3 Cardio session 15-20 mins max with 3-5 hit intervals of 1 mins sprints.
(6) Approximate serving size of food (this would help greatly)

Every Morning 4-8 eggs (i eat the yellow bit but runny not solid apparently no bad cholesterol is formed when its not fully cooked.)
1 Sweet Potato about 70-100 grams
1 slice of toast with peanut butter or olive oil (2-3 teaspoons)
1 freshly squeeze orange
1 pill hydroxy cut

Mid morning / lunch
-Banana ,Shakes 30-40 grams protein from BN pina colada(way too sweet dunno wtf is in it) before
and after workouts an apple 30-40 grams protein. total 60-80
-1 pill of multi vitamin centrum
-1 pill hydroxy cut pro clinical.
-1 pill celebrex 200mg 1 pill tramadol 100 mg slow release
-4 pills of fish oils 1000 mg

dinner
-usually meat(100 grams - 200 grams) and rice (cooked 1-2 cups)
-salads
-4 pills of fish oil
-hand ful of 8 nalmonds and 8 cashews probaly 25 grams ?

for meats i usually alternate between lamb pork steak fish ( i try eat all in 1 week fish choice normally salmon or snapper)
theres no real consistency, on cardio days(rest days) i have hurom juicer i just bought i normally juice carrots and some spinach cause they are cheap and have 2-3 glass a day with the fiber back in the juice. mainly it is carbs i think ?

Try not to eat sweets (only few after work out if needed normally starbust babies) lol no cakes try eat pretty much cut off all foods with a wraper or box around it last 2 months.

100-200 grams of meat does not seem much to fill anyone up, I think my 8 year old eats more than that:)

Never heard the runny egg thing before, is it an old wifes tale?? Sweet potato with breakfast seems odd, personally I would cut the eggs to 2-3 max not sure how you can eat 8 eggs, and add some bacon, bacon and eggs for breakfast, 2 sliced of bacon and 2 eggs usually does me if I have breakfast.

PS always eat whole eggs, the nutrients are in the yolk

Do you train with weights?? can't see where you mention it.

sorry for not being clear and detailed, i have a home gym setup. there is no ptc in adelaide if there is i would go as my technique and form is pretty bad. what i meant was doing the ptc beginner program for training.

yeah i eat alot of eggs past few months still educating myself. what i try and do is getting the ratio on my plate right first 40-40-20 not really counting calories or anything fancy dont understand macros etc.

blood test 5 months ago cholesterol level was 8.3
last week 5.3
target 3.5-4 by december.

30 grams protein whey and some yoghurt, 2-3 table spoons of olive oil. before bed sleeping 11 -12 pm.

Last edited:
Why was your cholesterol so high. :eek:

Depression anxiety eating for sastifaction hormones was mixed up, doctor said i will have heart attack if i dont stop what i was doing.
14 months knee pain that needed to be operated on, waiting for op. eating take aways kfc pizza maccas redrooter you name it, booze, smokes, all the legal drugs. was on 3 tramadols a day cortisol injections, now 1-2 tramals if needed.

Now my new Drug is Weight lifting, i just want to do everything to recover fast to get the same hit feeling of being pumped up like a balloon :)

Egg yolk - nfi but i got told the yolk is ok runny but when fully hard boiled the fat in it turns bad so i been eating runny eggs for that reason.
6-8 in a protein shake you can down it pretty quick with bit of cinnamon ground flavour on the top ok its disgusting but bit of salt and pepper its not 2 bad.

Last edited:
THanks like chalk and cheese just droped it all xcept the ciggarette which i find it hard to give up, did cold turkey but didnt work been reducing it slowly now i can have 1-2 a week and survive. can probaly ditch it all together but its a social thing at the local pub when i go play abit of poker or hanging out with mates. should find non smoking friends would help alot.