• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Happens quite often when you are staring at defeat and just have to hold on, quite a lot of teams just fold and the tail end just crumble, even the no.1 team....

The idea you can lose so badky but then refuse to play the ball to try an draw disgusts me. Lose like a fucking man! Imgine u had paid for tickets to go see that.. If aus did that would feel the same, no sportsmanship

Exactly if you are gonna lose at least lose playing some shots, this is the type of negative cricket England has played for.....well since forever......

I tried to watch cricket on computer but lasted 15 minutes.

Would have been great to watch aust winning series.

Fuck that. You do whatever it takes to save the game. They nearly did.

Save the game? They got fucking raped and try to exploit a bullshit rule not to lose by not playin the ball. Disgracefull sportsmanship, lose like a fucking man and stick ur hand up and say, yep.. We got fucked. What about the fans? They deserve better. Would be wanting my money back paying to see that shit

Save the game? They got fucking raped and try to exploit a bullshit rule not to lose by not playin the ball. Disgracefull sportsmanship, lose like a fucking man and stick ur hand up and say, yep.. We got fucked. What about the fans? They deserve better. Would be wanting my money back paying to see that shit

Do you even test cricket?

what are you talking about?

Aussies on again tonight. If that Kunt Bailey bowls first again he should be sacked. If they bat first against the Paki's they win.

Aussies struggling a bit on the first test against the Paki's

9827cb6a3afe0f2119a5663a00fbaef3.jpg

we are now 0/113. Warner gets us off to a good start again! Hopefully the middle order can get some runs too..