• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hahaha the one man team goes down.

Aussie bowled well last test, but the English didn't apply pressure like the saffers

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

The batting has been poor for a long time, it's the bowling that has won them matches recently. soon as the bowling struggled they got thumped.

Anyhow, Watson will be back in for Doolan, not that this fixes the batting problem, Watson has been one of the most inconsistent batsman, luckily his bowling has been ok.

One bowler on particular has been winning matches recently. I think it might be time to give Siddle a break. I don't know what his average has been lately, but he's not been at his best.

We can't afford to let opponents get big scores because the wicket doesn't suit MJ or he's having a bad day. Bird was also virtually unplayable at the end of the BBL, it'd be a shame to let that kind of form go to waste.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk