• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
98!!! Breaking records all over the place!! Well done Agar! Highest ever score by a test number 11. Highest score by a number 11 on debut. World record 10th wicket partnership! England looked demoralized. What a turn around

How goos was it to listen to the pommie commentators giving to their bowlers just before lunch after Hughes knicked that ball through slips.....

"the second slip had to be moved because they weren't bowling line and length....the captain had no choice but to defend"...

Ha ha .... you have to love sticking it to the poms!!

Last edited:
How goos was it to listen to the pommie commentators giving to their bowlers just before lunch after Hughes knicked that ball through slips.....

"the second slip had to be moved because they weren't bowling line and length....the captain had no choice but to defend"...

Ha ha .... you have to love sticking it to the poms!!

I enjoyed that too but the captain should have been talking to the bowler rather than abandoning the plan. I didn't think he responded well to the situation.

I wouldn't like to chase more than 180-200.
Any more and our top order will crumble.

Cowan out, Warner in for next test. better still bring back Katich, he just scored a double hundred in County Cricket.

Just saw Trott's dismissal on replay. He definitely hit it. Starc is back to even with one out and one not out.

I enjoyed that too but the captain should have been talking to the bowler rather than abandoning the plan. I didn't think he responded well to the situation.

You are of course correct...but that is not the point.

The poms getting up each other.... That is what cricket is meant to be about!!

Well, that and being able to confidently predict whether or not the third ball of the 17th over will be a no ball in India or Pakistan.

Hehehe....did you all see what i did there?

You are of course correct...but that is not the point.

The poms getting up each other.... That is what cricket is meant to be about!!

We need the top order to be patient and bat a bit of time. As soon as their bowlers get a bit tired we will see a lot more of that. Wearing their guns out is actually the secret to the series and I really thought that innings would be done without them even getting a sweat up. That extra few hours in the field could snowball into hard work for the poms in the latter end of the series if it inspires a few of our batsmen.

Agreed. I was saying to the guys I work with that I could not understand why the Australian openers did not go out thinking..." just don't get out today...must bat the session to get into their heads".....

The guys I work with had no idea what I meant.

I am sitting here watching the replay on Fox and Agar is not looking any worse than Hughes.... I would almost say he is looking better.