• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You kunts aren't hoping for this game in Brisbane to go ahead today are you. Its pissing down rain here and is expected to get worse as Ex Tropical Cyclone Marcia arrives here this afternoon/evening. I'll bet [MENTION=9159]wingman[/MENTION]; 's arse on there being no Cricket here in Brisbane today.

OK fuckers! El Stiffy's weather update for Brissie. Ex Tropical Cyclone Marcia currently passing over the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane with Brisbane expected to clear sometime this afternoon/evening. Pissing down here at the moment though.

40 overs are required for a One Day International to occur.

Stand by for more Weather updates by El Stiffy!

Australia's Most Trusted Weather Forecaster El Stiffy back gain.

After perusing the radar, the Sunshine Coast to the North of Brisbane is clearing. As Ex Tropical Cyclone Marcia moves over the Gold Coast and out to sea south of Brisbane sometime this afternoon this may allow for play to start sometime this afternoon/evening. Only problem is as a Low moves out to sea it may intensify again bringing more moisture to the Brisbane area. Still pissing down here, and I can almost see the Gabba lights from my unit balcony.

Stay tuned for more Weather updates.

Australia's Most Trusted Weather Forecaster El Stiffy back again.

Still pouring down rain here. They say the Gabba is a very good draining ground, built on rocks and a sand base or something I thinks, but fark its been raining quite heavily since about 6AM. The cloud cover is quite high and the radar looks to be clearing quite well to the North of Brisbane as this Low moves to the South. I couldn't really give a fuck but keep your fingers crossed that this passes and a 20/20 game at least results.