• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze Pre Workout DS

Undercover

Kunce in training
Hey Guys,

Anybody else using Craze (DS) Pre Workout?

I got some last a few weeks ago and have been on it for a 4-5 times a week.

As people have already reviewed, great focus and edurance but not like a fist in the face hit.

Anyway I was morso just after some advice (as its only my second time on a pre work out) to how to cycle on and off it. It does say not to use formore then 12 weeks.

So I guess (hopefully not to dumb of a Q) but.

1. What happenes after 12 weeks? How long off or before you should move on to a new or same product?

2. Is it bad to have 4-5 times a week? I'm usally in the gym everyday Mon-Fri (high intensity/Heavy weights) hence why I use it so much (moreso I think like people have said its more a mental thing for me to take it).

3. Just for my knowlegde is there anything beneifical in craze (eg. creatine) apart from the energy hit.

I used one tub earlier this year.
It's ok as a stim / pre workout.
use it sparingly and as with all stims it is best cycled so you do not build up a tolerance to stims.
4-5 weeks would be ideal before have a few weeks off stimulants.

cant answer any questions but I have used it occasionally

First time had me dialled in hard

Every other time after that I haven't felt much difference except after my workout where I might get a couple waves of energy wuth accompanying crashes

Thanks for replies,

Yeah I suspect I already have a high tolerance for stims as I have already hot the 2 scoops recommanded max and its not providing much other then what I think is endurance. I only prefered this to the previous product as I didnt enjoy the tingles from Beta A and also the crash.

And eventhou I have Craze at lunch it still makes sleeping tough. Fall alseep but its not that deep sleep I had pripr to the product.

I'm going to try some BN Pre Workout NT once this tub is done.

You should continue to take your creatine daily.
Mono is the most reliable form of creatine.

You should continue to take your creatine daily.
Mono is the most reliable form of creatine.

Would recommend me starting to take creatine when I'm trying to lose some body fat %?

I'm currently 87kg (184cm) and trying to lose some remaining fat (was 105kg in June this year)

If it helps progress in terms of lifting heavier (to which I'm trying to do now to maintain muscle/strength).

But I heard if your trying to cut and expose some definition creatine is not ideal??

Would recommend me starting to take creatine when I'm trying to lose some body fat %?

I'm currently 87kg (184cm) and trying to lose some remaining fat (was 105kg in June this year)

If it helps progress in terms of lifting heavier (to which I'm trying to do now to maintain muscle/strength).

But I heard if your trying to cut and expose some definition creatine is not ideal??

Congrats! Thats a decent drop in a short time period

How'd you drop so much so quickly ?

I am using it at the moment, I believe it is going to be banned at some stage, so stock up. First time I used it I had a bit over 2 scoops and did a bicep and tricep workout got the best pump I have had. Doesn't have a crashing effect like a lot of stimulants. Pretty awesome product.

Congrats! Thats a decent drop in a short time period

How'd you drop so much so quickly ?

Thanks Lex.

For the first six weeks I focused on just running. Doing 5-7km 3-4 times a week and also 2-3 Gym sessions. I cut of sugar, bread, soft drinks.

Got down to 95kg really quick then stalled.

Since then I stopped all cardio. And just started lifting as heavy as I could (6-10 reps). Worked my way up to a 5 day split. I have really focused on diet the last 3-4 weeks. As with anything just took time to read and learn (especially this forum).

I think my key was to work my way into it.

I have not been as disciplined as I wish I could have been (still having to many cheat meals for my liking on fri-sun) but each week I'm getting better.

For the first time ever in my life I can see my six-pack coming to life.
Which for me is a massive thing having been obese my whole life. (see my intro)

yes you can take it while trying to loose weight.
Don't worry about definition, your not dieting down for a BB comp are you? Even then you only need to stop the creatine a week or so before hand to loose the water weight.

yes you can take it while trying to loose weight.
Don't worry about definition, your not dieting down for a BB comp are you? Even then you only need to stop the creatine a week or so before hand to loose the water weight.

Haha no not comp ready yet. Just can see my first bicep vein and didn't want to loose it lol :)

But thanks for the advice, will definatly order some creatine mono with my next order of protein powder this week.

You can mix it with you post protein shake right?

Thread seems to have got a bit derailed. Craze is a pre workout and pre workout forumulas can are neither weight loss or bulking up agents.

I am using it at the moment, I believe it is going to be banned at some stage, so stock up. First time I used it I had a bit over 2 scoops and did a bicep and tricep workout got the best pump I have had. Doesn't have a crashing effect like a lot of stimulants. Pretty awesome product.

Are you also taking Creatine along with Craze? As I know Craze has a small amount of Creatine in it.

How you finding Craze now? You on 1-2 Scoops?

I'm finding it still working in terms of edurance and focus. But I'm concerned I'm taking to much of the stuff. 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) and 2 scoops each serve now, so 10 scoops per week.

I got mine off ebay $49 (free postage) arived next day (local seller).

Where is everybosdy else getting it?

Mass Nutrition, anyone notise how many new supplement stores are springing up. You would think there is a new boom in bodybuilding. I wonder if Generation Iron, will contribute to this. I am being sparing with my Craze, don't use it for every workout.

Thread seems to have got a bit derailed. Craze is a pre workout and pre workout forumulas can are neither weight loss or bulking up agents.

I could easily replace a meal with a preworkout shake and a multi, but I'd rather not be scattered.

Got my tub of craze Thursday.and had one scoop Friday before my workout. Compared to other pre workouts it took 15mins longer to kick in (normally I have them 20mins before I'm in the gym ) might have to make it 30-40mins now I guess.

I didn't crash at work, I did at about 6:30pm - 12 hours later. But that's normal for me.

Good clean focus, got me some good pumps.