• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cookies 'n Cream just got released!

Absolutely agree with the comments on the purity of the product with the BN protein seeming to be much more pure and value for money :rolleyes:

I guess next time i'll just order 1kg of Choc flavour of WPI and WPC.

If WPC gives me the runs then i'll just stick to the WPI as i'm lactose intolerant..

I just wish i could purchase samples of the BN stuff though, instead of spending so much money buying small amounts of the stuff in all flavours, just to see which one you like the most :(

If WPC gives me the runs then i'll just stick to the WPI as i'm lactose intolerant..

Depending how severe your lactose intolerance is, WPI may even affect you.
Simply empty the contents of a lactase capsule into your drink however, and your lactose problems are solved.

This is for any pizza or dessert also.

No one has to live with lactose intolerance or avoid lactose containing foods when there is such a simple fix. Lactose intolerant people don't produce (or produce very little) the enzyme lactase. Put it back in manually and you're back to normal.

thanks for the cookies and cream sample in my last order, it tastes great and i'll be sure to grab that flavour in my next order.