• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cookies & Cream getting closer

Weird, I love the NB Choc Peanut, about to order another lot. Send it to me:)

Would love to try the BN Cookies and Cream, and Choc Mint, but can't get myself to order 5kg of one flavour.

I recon it's time for BN to get with the times and let people order in 1kg lots for different flavours when ordering 5kg.

It's the only thing stopping me ordering my protein powders from BN, and I go though a few kg's every month with at least two large (40-60 gram) shakes per day.

This won't be an option.
We are at bare bottom of prices as it is. The splitting of a 5kg order would be 5x the cost.
Rather than use one plastic bag, this turns into 5 plastic bags at no extra cost to you but at an extra cost to us when we are already scraping as low as one can go with protein prices.

You may say, "whats a plastic bag worth you tightarses!"
Multiply this by a few hundred orders...a day.
Multiply that by 7 days.
Multiply that by 365 days.

It add's up.

If we could do it, we would. We always like to keep customers happy.
We have calculated the cost in this versus the profit margin our proteins are at, and the extra cost involved is simply not worth it.

We are not sure how smaller, less profitable companies are able to do this, but I guess if this is a service which you prefer, we are absolutely fine with you going to that company.

Regards,
Bulk Nutrients.

Hey BN I am wondering what ingredients are used for the cookies and cream flavouring? As someone who is lactose intolerant I cant handle dairy without getting an upset stomach. I havnt had any problems with your vanilla and strawberry WPI so im hoping this flavour is ok too.

This won't be an option.
We are at bare bottom of prices as it is. The splitting of a 5kg order would be 5x the cost.
Rather than use one plastic bag, this turns into 5 plastic bags at no extra cost to you but at an extra cost to us when we are already scraping as low as one can go with protein prices.

You may say, "whats a plastic bag worth you tightarses!"
Multiply this by a few hundred orders...a day.
Multiply that by 7 days.
Multiply that by 365 days.

It add's up.

If we could do it, we would. We always like to keep customers happy.
We have calculated the cost in this versus the profit margin our proteins are at, and the extra cost involved is simply not worth it.

We are not sure how smaller, less profitable companies are able to do this, but I guess if this is a service which you prefer, we are absolutely fine with you going to that company.

Regards,
Bulk Nutrients.

I can see the cost of bags adding up, why not pass the cost on to customers who want to split orders, I would be more than happy to cover cost of bags and packing if it adds up to a dollar or three. :)

Bazinga on that one Big Mick, I too would pay for the extra bags if I can split large orders like that. 5kg of any one flavour gets old very quickly man..

We have sold bags on our website for this reason for about the whole time we have existed.

$1.20.

Pouch

Although if paying a premium to have 5x different flavours is what you are after, we regret to say that this isn't an option for the time being.
I will pass this on to management though!

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hey BN I am wondering what ingredients are used for the cookies and cream flavouring? As someone who is lactose intolerant I cant handle dairy without getting an upset stomach. I havnt had any problems with your vanilla and strawberry WPI so im hoping this flavour is ok too.

If you can handle our WPI flavours then this will be no different, Romie.

Just remember that lactose intolerance is not something that you have to live with and is easily reversible with the addition of a bit of lactase powder with your lactose containing foods.

I simply tip the contents of a capsules into my protein shakes.

Education on lactose intolerance is at minimal. People actually think they have to stay away from lactose containing foods or that there is no temporary cure.

To answer your question further, the lactose won't be in the flavouring but rather in the Whey. WPI less than others but can still have enough in there to cause discomfort for highly intolerant individuals.

I guess some people look at the 5kg price of $99 or $20/kg, or 5x 1kg at 5x $29/kg as nearly 50% more expensive just to try/have variety.

The pouch is irrelevant in this scenario.

So I guess Big Mick's question is there an opportunity for you to provide another offering somewhere between the costs of the two - i.e. if you get a minimum quantity of 5 (or even 10) 1kg bags, cost is $25/kg? A "sampler" type package? Just a thought!

I am pretty sure BN know what we are talking about and asking for but i dont think they really want to do due to the increase costs (both in time and bags) of doing so....

If you can handle our WPI flavours then this will be no different, Romie.

Just remember that lactose intolerance is not something that you have to live with and is easily reversible with the addition of a bit of lactase powder with your lactose containing foods.

I simply tip the contents of a capsules into my protein shakes.

Education on lactose intolerance is at minimal. People actually think they have to stay away from lactose containing foods or that there is no temporary cure.

To answer your question further, the lactose won't be in the flavouring but rather in the Whey. WPI less than others but can still have enough in there to cause discomfort for highly intolerant individuals.
Thanks for the reply, I know about enzymes and I do have some always on hand. Its good to know I dont have to worry about lactose in the flavouring.

Buying the empty smaller bags separately doesn't solver the issue of having multiple huge 5kg bags open at once and the bulk buy of them as well as finding a place to store them.

I would request that you make the new flavours available as the power concentrate like you have with some of the older flavours. This works well for me so I just have a big bag of unflavoured to mix it with it with in more workable quantities. but you have not made the choc mint available through this method.

I am pretty sure BN know what we are talking about and asking for but i dont think they really want to do due to the increase costs (both in time and bags) of doing so....

Even so, if it was costing them $10 /kg to bag something is seriously wrong....

I thought they had state of the art bagging mixing stuff,probably takes only a few minutes to bag and seal 5 1kg bags..but i have no idea

Either way its a tasty product, and quality ensures sales, you can buy 2kg at a time at a slight decrease in price

Can't wait for my last $300+ order to arrive..

A Cookies 'n Cream update straight from the factory...

We realise customers are getting impatient since this news and so we have put everything else aside to have this out at 4pm tomorrow (Thursday).

Both in WPI and WPC.

- The Bulk Nutrients Team.

dammmm, my order arrived yesterday, lol.

How long do you think it would be before, samples were available,

I have 9kg now so now rush..lol.

Any chance of some samples please. I don't mind paying a few bucks for 3-4 satchels.

Juuuuust in case :)

Any chance of some samples please. I don't mind paying a few bucks for 3-4 satchels.

Juuuuust in case :)

We won't charge for samples, Groar, but...as just announced on our Facebook page:

Samples of WPI Cookies 'n Cream will be found in ALL orders made from THIS FRIDAY AFTERNOON (roughly around 4pm onwards) all the way to the END OF MARCH, although you are more than welcome to order from 4pm TOMORROW (Thursday 7th March).
Thank you.

Thanks, I don't frequent FB much.
I'll order some AA and look forward to the samples. :)