• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
We're getting way OT, but let me make one last point. You said recently that a true Christian does not condone killing in any way. Then why this verse from the New Testament which condones capital punishment, seemingly contradicting one of the commandments?

• [*=1]Romans 13:1-4, "Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. 3 For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same; 4 for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath upon the one who practices evil."

What? Where does that say put to death anyone.

Once again. JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR ALL OUR SINS. Christians would not put to death anyone for anything including for rejecting Christianity. Your sins are absolved by Jesus Christ dying on the Cross.

Even your lack of understanding would be forgiven Repacked. :p

What? Where does that say put to death anyone.

Once again. JESUS CHRIST DIED FOR ALL OUR SINS. Christians would not put to death anyone for anything including for rejecting Christianity. Your sins are absolved by Jesus Christ dying on the Cross.

Even your lack of understanding would be forgiven Repacked. :p

It's saying that a minister of God bearing the sword will visit wrath on those who resist earthly authorities established by God.

Interpret that how you will. Do what the Church says or we'll kill you? Dunno....just saying...

The fifth gospel ........ as written by Repacked :D

'Bout time you kunce recognized.

It's saying that a minister of God bearing the sword will visit wrath on those who resist earthly authorities established by God.

Interpret that how you will. Do what the Church says or we'll kill you? Dunno....just saying...

'Bout time you kunce recognized.

All good mate. God forgives all your sins so do I. So on that note I'll leave you will song, quite Christian actually

Good night mate.

Arguing religion vs religion is like arguing who would win out of the hulk vs superman and I was raised Catholic.

And no Fadi. Faith isn't enough to make something real. If I have faith that Santa is real does that make him real.

Ugh speaking of that, during the 40 minutes of ads before Star Wars there was a preview for Batman vs Superman with Wonder Woman thrown in. Struggling for ideas much? Gheyyyyyyy...

And he might be real to you Baz; perception is reality.

Dafuq is going on Baz? You now don't believe in God? Other thread you said you did. Make up your mind mate!

Ugh speaking of that, during the 40 minutes of ads before Star Wars there was a preview for Batman vs Superman with Wonder Woman thrown in. Struggling for ideas much? Gheyyyyyyy...

And he might be real to you Baz; perception is reality.

It might make it real in your head but not in the real world.

But if perception is reality and everyone's perception is different, what is the 'real' world?

tumblr_m0892qflQq1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Arguing religion vs religion is like arguing who would win out of the hulk vs superman and I was raised Catholic.

And no Fadi. Faith isn't enough to make something real. If I have faith that Santa is real does that make him real.
Speak for yourself Barry, and learn to accept other people's point of view even when you disagree with it. Trying to push your point of view across only makes you more enemies.

It might make it real in your head but not in the real world.
There, that's what matters most. As long as you don't try forcing your views onto someone else simply because you believe you're right and you've got all the evidence in the world to support your views, then all will be fine. Otherwise expect the other person to shove down your throat what you would consider a fairly tale of a god to him and expect some negative consequences to result based on such a faulty and arrogant attitude. That's what some Muslims, Christians, and atheists are doing around the world, and it's seriously appalling.

Last edited: